whats up with all of the ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
Lately, when i come to the forums i get several pop-ups, ads, etc before i can even see the forums and they pop up occasionally throughout browsing the forums.

It's really, really annoying on my phone as they dont alwsys load right and dont want to close.

I agree with you. I can't always find the close button either, very annoying!

You need to post this in the help and testing part of the forum so someone can look into it :flower:

It frustrates me, too. I understand that ads are what keep the forum running, but the pop ups are really a pain on mobile. I find myself having to just reload the page half the time to get it to work.

Google 'as blocker'. Its an add on for your browser that will block as from appearing. You can use it for mobile browsers or a browser on your desktop or laptop :)

Ad blockers can be great but it's important to let us know what issues you are having and where the ads are coming from in order for us to fix the issue. This will help improve the forum experience for everyone :) Your support is appreciated :flower:

There's an on going thread in the Forum Help & testing area, please check it out and give us some details of the problematic ads.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back