whats with these symptoms?

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
came off Microgynon30 January 28th and had my withdrawal bleed on Feb 2nd which lasted for 8 days instead of the normal 4. I am now here 44 days later and have had no af. Now I know this is normal for just coming off the pill but when I came off it in 2005 and 2007 I fell pregnant straight after both times.
I have had several negative pregnancy tests over the past 3 weeks and 1 faulty test which gave 3 lines instead of 2.
I don't think I am pregnant however, whilst doing a breast self examination this evening I noticed several dark patches all over both of my breasts, there are a few white spots around my aereola and 1 breast feels firmer and heavier than the other.
I have also had a very bloated stomach for a couple of weeks now. I do suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome but the bloating that comes with a bad flare up usually dies down after a few days and it hasn't.
On talking to my mum tonight she asked me if I was pregnant as my stomach certainly looks early bump like.
Now I don't know what to think. The last negative I had was 3 days ago.
I want to visit my Dr (I'm in the UK) but feel he will just put it down to coming off the pill etc...

Does it sound like I could be pregnant and HPT's aren't picking it up?
(p.s, with my second daughter I didn't get a positive hpt til I was 3 weeks late)

Thanks in advance

sounds like a waiting game Ley... its crap i know. i 've been very late for periods when i've wanted to be pg. then its just come after i've done a million pg tests and drove me crazy!!!. if u were 3 weeks late when got a positive with daughter then i guess the same could be true. but it could also be your body jusy playing tricks :(
A trip to drs may be good to get them to do a hcg test, but then i think they like you to wait till missed 2 periods??? not sure
anyway so sorry no answers but time will give you the answer:)

Thanks Babesx
I am trying (and failing) to fight the urge to go to tesco and buy another test even though I know it will come out negative.
I just really don't know whats going on with my body right now and I don't like it :(

awww hugs, i know its hard i tried for 9 months for my no 3 and i did sooooo many tests each month cost a fortune!! leave it another couple days then test again. good luck XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->