What's With This Spotting??

PandaLilyBaby

Reaction score
So here's the deal-e-o....

Ended a regular 30-day cycle and had a regular period August 8th-13th....

Then September came... and September went... with no sign of af... no spotting, only mild cramps, some pg-like symptoms that led to testing 3 times only to get BFNs.... after a BFN on cd 45 I took to this forum for some answers and it really helped me get through the loooonnnnggg wait for af....

Finally, on October 17th after a 70 day cycle, af showed.. well.. sort of...
(TMI WARNING)
that first day was just very light spotting.... and then the second day was more spotting that got heavier through the day and finally by day three af was here is full-force (yay! woohoo! right?) actually af was heavier than normal... and stayed heavy for 3 days.... at first I noticed that there weren't any clots... but on day 5 they showed up and there were some pretty big ones (gross I know I know)... by day 6 af had subsided... I figured it was over and it was time to get back on the horse (so to speak).... but cd 7... and 8.... and now cd 9 I am still having spotting.... sometimes it is pink but mostly it is a brownish cream color and only shows when I wipe.... DF and I dtd on cd 8 anyways hoping that it would put a stop to af but no such luck yet...

I guess I am just looking for some advice... anyone have any similar experience? Could this have been an early m/c? I only had bad cramping on cd 5 when it was really heavy.... other than that I've had headaches and my tatas have been really sore....

I don't currently have insurance as I just started a new job in August so I'm looking for more than just "go to the doctor"....

Please and thank you in advance!!

Hi. I wanted to say hi. I don't have any words of wisdom as to what may have happened. I would just say give your body some time because bodies are weird old things, pay attention to any signs or symptoms it is giving you. I would say only go to the doc if the symptoms don't go away or get worse. Take care.

Thank you Kellze... spotting stopped finally :p getting back to "normal" i hope

I'm glad to hear it. Hoping good things happen for you. :happydance:

I don't really know what's up with your period, but I didn't want to read and run!

All I can say is I have always been a regular AF kinda girl, always 28(ish) day cycles, even when I wasn't on birth control. But my last few periods have been wonky and it drives me nuts.

Last cycle i spotted a week early. Started off just brown/some red blood mixed in. Then for a couple days it was red, but very light. Then it went back to spotting brown/pink for another 3 days. Then stopped. Then when my normal period was supposed to start I spotted again and then the next two days had heavy bleeding with one large clot. That tapered off to spotting for another 3 days and then just stopped all together.

Frustrating to say the least. Since this is my first real month NTNP and I'm paying extra attention to everything going on down there. Hopefully this doesn't happen every month because it's enough to drive me insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->