What's wrong with me...?

OliveMartini

Reaction score
So I have been putting off the quacks since my DD2 was born. I am beyond phobic of needles and I know the only way forward to finding out what's wrong with me is doing bloods.

Now I know I have to go, and I will be booking myself in ASAP, but could you girlies shed some light maybe?

I am CONSTANTLY tired. No matter how much or how little sleep I get. It's serious tiredness too, not just a bit sleepy. I also bruise for no reason, constantly. All over my legs and arms. I look like a battered woman. They vary in size but atm I have about 10 on my legs with no idea how I recieved them. It's usually either or though. So atm they're on my legs. But last month my arms were covered.

Does it sound like I'm being crazy? I have two kids, a dog, a lazy stressful parnter, a house to clean and 2 part time jobs. Could I just be stretching myself too thin?

Thanks in advance :flower:

EDIT: I also feel physically sick after every time I eat. No matter how much or how little or what I eat. I'd say I spend half a day feeling sick. It's probably the worst symptom of them all, not sure why I forgot to add it!! :dohh:

Definitely go to a Dr. could be anemia. They will have to do a bunch of blood tests by if it makes you better it's worth it right? Hope you feel better soon

I felt like this after having my son a year down the line I was aving bllod test etc blood counts came back fine then my doctor orderd a ferritin test which is your actual body stores they can't get that's results through a blood count.. Ended up my iron stores were low and was put on iron tablets.. Hope they sort u soon Xx

Could be a vitamin defiency you'd need to get a blood test but at least you will feel better

Sounds like it could be iron-related, you should definitely get it checked out.

I used to be very phobic of needles... Then I HAD to have one done (or they would have sectioned me and done it anyway) and honestly it's not that bad its just like someone scratching you. You could always ask to have some numbing cream put on first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->