What's wrong with ME?!

If you're positive that that's the case, then can't you try to sort a new place for yourself soon? Where are your family? Can they help you?

I don't want you to have to spend another day with this pos. Focus on yourself and your children :hugs:

I don't have much friends and both my mom and dad live in a senior community... My dad says to stay... My mom can really only let me stay a few days before they come knocking on her door because we aren't seniors.. But I'm trying to get out. And it's only difficult when he's here at the house. Otherwise, I move along like any other single mom... It's hard, I get very tired. But I have to keep going. And hoping to find the energy to get new babys stuff together.

It seems you're stuck with him for now but know it won't be long and there is happiness ahead. You deserve that.

Is he not going to take any responsibility for his son? Help you get things ready? Or will he not be involved at all?

I feel empathy for you, I'm going thru a sort of similar situation, its so unjust that this is happening to us at a time where we're supposed to be happy and together, no such luck! Not the first time for me either, last time I left him and moved countries, came home with nothing, to have my dd. She's nearly 4 now and met new partner, whom she calls daddy. But when we went through this planned pregnancy i started to see his true colours and see that he is very troubled, a complete unreasonable angry narcissist! Luckily this time I'm the one who has the house, so he's out (police took him away) and banned him from seeing me. Very hard suddenly having to cope alone with a 4 year old, and being pregnant, and trying to cope with his problems, poor dd misses him, and had to cope with her angry outbursts too! On top of this police, midwife, solicitor and even social work involved which makes me nervous. Sorry long post, this thread is about you, not me, sorry, just thought it might help to know of someone who's feeling similar. Who's going to be with you at the birth? (asking myself same Q) He should be the one that has to leave given his behaviour! Is there maybe some family you could stay with till you get your own place? Is he making living with him difficult? I'm sure there is help out there, they could maybe give you a temp place to stay until you get your own place?? Be strong and if you ever need to talk let me know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->