whats wrong with me..

tink30

Reaction score
Oh gosh ive had a terrible few days and it seems to be getting worse.. im really worried..

im literally sleeping day and night.. i woke up today after loads of sleep.. and then went back to bed at 3.30pm and woke up about 8pm.. and then went back to bed at 9.30pm and ive just woke up. I feel like hell.. surely this cant be normal?

Im diabetic (my sugar levels have been ok) and im anemic doctor put me on iron tablets last week.. but i just seem to be getting worse.

Was so worried becuase ive just been eating breakfast and lunch and skipping tea..so ive made myself get up just to eat for baby and incase i have a hypo..

is anyone else like this? its come out of no where.. i cried earlier becuase how will i be able to look after a newborn baby if i cant even stay awake??? my family are helping with my 5 year old son ( i feel so guilty)... i literally had to drag myself to make him tea earlier ):cry::cry::cry:

Are you ill or just tired? I think your body is telling you to preserve your energy for when you need it. I am the same, it is so hard looking after young kids when pregnant :hugs:

Are you ill or just tired? I think your body is telling you to preserve your energy for when you need it. I am the same, it is so hard looking after young kids when pregnant :hugs:

its just tiredness.. but nothing that can be fought thru.. i literally have to lay down it horrible becuase its been days spent in bed xx

I do feel very tired too. Anemia does make you really tired and it can take a couple of weeks for the Iron tablets to kick in and make you feel noticeably different :hugs:

I do feel very tired too. Anemia does make you really tired and it can take a couple of weeks for the Iron tablets to kick in and make you feel noticeably different :hugs:

Thanks hun, i think ive been stuck in alot this week.. so must try and get out to get some sunshine in day.. if we have any left that is :) ... its been bad ive had to delay friends coming over because of it xx Bad is alot quiter.. im feeling a few digs.. but they are probably awake when im asleep:hugs:

make the most of it i say - if your body is telling you to sleep then sleep. try not to miss meals with you being diabetic obviously but dont worry about sleeping so much. get as much rest as you can. i am the opposite, i cant sleep. up every hour all night and cant sleep during the day. if i feel tired at all during the day i will make sure i make the most of it and try to sleep. when our little ones are here we wont be getting nearly enough sleep, thats why we should try to nap through the day with the baby. i am sure all is fine, dont worry.

Are your blood sugars ok? Are you able to keep down the iron tablets, and are you taking the correct dosage?

I think diet and getting fresh air are important too - even just a very brief dander around the block. Diet def helps too - I am a blood donor and am often turned away due to low iron. But my iron has been ok this preg... must be because I am eating so healthy. I still don't eat meat, but eat loads of veggies, beans etc.

I would speak to mw, just in case she has any other ideas xx

I'd talk to the MW or doctor too. Could your iron have gotten lower for some reason even with the tablets? A NP I was talking to yesterday said that iron plummets in third tri.

Sending you hugs, Tink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->