What's wrong with my body?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I thought it was pregnant this past month and then I thought I got my period. Now I'm all confused again.

My period has been only three days long, which is extremely unusual. It's usually five. The first day was brown spotting, the second day was like a normal period, and then today it was just spotting again. I'm also having some crazy dizzy spells.

Could I still be pregnant? Or what else do you think is going on?

Well, there's almost always a chance that you could be pregnant unless you've been practicing abstinence. I recommend that you POAS, it'll probably be able to tell you more accurately whether you're pregnant than any of us here. :D

Little bit of an update...

I haven't had any other bleeding at all. Just my unusually short period. OH has agreed to let me go out and buy a test just to be sure because I'm not thoroughly convinced that I'm not pregnant. I'm going to need to see that negative to finally get it out of my mind. All this waiting and wondering is driving me mad! :wacko:

Aww hun... good luck with the testing! I hope it's the results you want and clears your head a bit!

Don't forget to update us :rofl:

Definately a possibility hun, keep us updated and fingers crossed x

I've taken three tests so far and am even more confused. One looked like it could be a very faint positive. However, it could have also been an evap, although it did show up within the time limit. The second and third tests I took had no lines at all, but pee I used wasn't quite as concentrated.

Now I'm waiting another week to get another test (a pink-dye test this time) and will see where it goes from there.

Good luck hun! Hope you get the result your after :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"