What's you BADEST case of baby brain?

Lol ive not done anything bad, just lost car keys, put bread in the fridge

I always keep my bread in the fridge - I find it stays fresher for longer :shrug:

We have never done it although I know people that do

I guess if it's not normally something that you do then it's definitely a baby brain moment lol!

My baby brain moment is catching the switch for the fridge with the steriliser after I've emptied it and put it back in place. The first time was a mistake but I still keep forgetting that stupid switch is there grrrrrr!!! And there isn't anywhere else to put the steriliser either so I've just got to try and remember about it lmao

I walked out of a shop today without paying for a necklace! I bought 3 other things but somehow managed to not put it on the counter when I paid for the rest. I only realised when I got back to the car park - I went back and told them and paid for it.

Best part, I said goodbye to the woman doing security on the way out and the necklace was on full view on top of the pram but she didn't spot it!

Er... I chuffed my car at a roundabout a few weeks ago, thought car infront had gone - obviously not.

After we went food shopping the other day I came downstairs the following morn to find I'd left the fridge door wide open all night- spoilt load of foods (oh will eat it tho)

We bought some new laptops at work and one of them went missing for a few months. I didn't even know it was missing until I uncovered it from a pile of stuff in my office. I felt really bad for the user who'd been patiently waiting for a few months for his new laptop and I didn't even know I was supposed to be configuring it all this time because I didn't know it had gone missing. :dohh:
Sleep deprivation is murder on the memory!

(We have to keep our bread in the fridge or it goes moldy in about 3 days)

I've walked out of shops with thing too after putting them on the shopping basket.

The worst thing i have done tho is, i was delivering thankyou cards a month or two after Alfie was born. I went to my OH bosses house, thought i'd just pop the card through the door. I decided to leave Alfie in the car at the bottom of their drive while i ran & put the card through. Well as i got to the door his wife was just comming out & she stopped to chat to me. She's asking about Alfie saying i should bring him down one day & i tell her she can see him now, he's just in the car over there. As i turn round the car isnt there. My heart sank big time, i see it half way down the street.

I've ran down, opened the door. seems i've left the handbreak off. luckly the road is pritty flat so its not rolled at speed & its hit the only house that has privet around its garden, all the others have walls! Alfie was fine, still asleep & oblivious to it all thank god.

OMG Evan has such a bad ass mum :rofl:

:haha: Damn baby brain!

I applied for a job and the manager told me by e-mail that she was very interested in my background but that i forgot to fill out the phone number in the application :dohh:

I gave her a ring the next day and had to leave a voicemail... but what did i do? Forget to leave my dang phone number! I thought about calling back or leaving it in an e-mail but i was too embarrassed. Pretty sure i can cross that job off my list!

I kind of did this too, except I made loads of CVs, printed them off and handed them out to about 20 different bars and restaurants around Bristol before I realised that I had typed out my old phone number on all of them :dohh: I ran back with a biro to every place and asked to quickly scribble the correct number on each CV, surprisingly I didn't hear back from any of them :rofl: And this was before I even had a baby as an excuse for my stupidity!

I entered a television competiton which required text containing a) the answer to a question b) my name and c) my address.
The first text I sent contained..... a + c
The second .... a +b
The third...... b + c
I just gave up after that and went zzzzzzzzzzz

I should have added that it was £1,50 for each text sent.
Sorry...baby brain :( :D

OH did the worst, we went shopping came home and couldnt find the door keys thought we lost them in tesco so he smashed the back door window to get in and found the keys in the shopping bag where he put them :dohh: £185 later we had it mended fgs!

im always putting the kettle in the fridge - well trying to.... jamming it into the door wondering why it doent fit..... then realising its not the milk.

when i had just had harry i went to quick fit for summit to be check on my car - up it goes on the ramp 7 foot in the sky, then i realise harrys asleep in the back lol oops x

:haha::haha: those where really funny

i havent done anything yet well not that i can think off

Earlier when I poured my squash into the measuring jug we had just cooked the sweetcorn in for our dinner instead of into my glass :dohh:

I've not been as bad as some of you lot :haha:

but I have been driving somewhere (not thinking about where I was going) and then turned roung to OH and asked him where it was we were going again and realised I've been driving to somewhere completley different.

I've asked OH about 3 times if I put Stephen in the car whilst driving.

and today I was in nationwide on one of those self-serve machines. I had my hand on the 'take cash' bit for about 5 minutes before realising I had actually just deposited money into my account and wasn't there to take anything out! :dohh:

I remember when alfie was a few weeks old, i was so tired i was going up the stairs to bed and nearly forgot him :haha:

<3

the bank are kindly sending me a new pin for my bank card cause despite having had the same pin for 2 years and even using it yesterday this morning i cant for the life of me remember it and the machine threatened to keep my card if i made another mistake!!

When pregnant I lost my car ..... Have to park on the road, walked 20 minutes up and down our local roads to try and find it (as our road gets packed). Had to call work to say I was going to be late........ Started to think about calling the police ................................ Found it parked right outside my house :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->