Whats your babies name?

Our little boy, due in just a few weeks, is going to be George Lukas. George is after my DH's grandfather, and I wanted his name to be Lukas so we just put the two together.

Finley Edward or Finley George

My son is Theo/ known as Teddy

If this is a girl she will possibly be called Katie-Grace
If a boy possibly Charlie, Sam, Max or if i get my way Seb (sebastian) :)
Love beau/bo and Leila too!

Lovely names everyone!

We have a Layla Elly-Mai, baby number 2 is a boy and will be called Bobby Rae
If we were to have been having another girl we had Freya Grace or Isabella Grace picked out

DD XXX

some great names here! i shouldnt have asked lol cos its just made things even harder lmao! The reason i was doubting naming our son Logan was dd1 is Megan so i thought maybe megan and logan sounded like we were trying to have them sounding similar? Dd2 is Sarah so thats ok but its the 2 "gans" i was wondering about and also with both the girls i treid to think if they rhymed with anything and couldnt thing of anything for them and thought the same with logan til one of my oh's mates (42 years old!) said "he will get called Logie Bogey!" Thats whats putting me off! I really like the name and have no others at all picked out but dont want to name him something that kids will turn into a bullying nickname! If a 42 year old man can say it so easily and laugh about it then whats to say kids at school wont too! Soo annoyed and frustrated now! Wish he had kept his joke to himself!

some great names here! i shouldnt have asked lol cos its just made things even harder lmao! The reason i was doubting naming our son Logan was dd1 is Megan so i thought maybe megan and logan sounded like we were trying to have them sounding similar? Dd2 is Sarah so thats ok but its the 2 "gans" i was wondering about and also with both the girls i treid to think if they rhymed with anything and couldnt thing of anything for them and thought the same with logan til one of my oh's mates (42 years old!) said "he will get called Logie Bogey!" Thats whats putting me off! I really like the name and have no others at all picked out but dont want to name him something that kids will turn into a bullying nickname! If a 42 year old man can say it so easily and laugh about it then whats to say kids at school wont too! Soo annoyed and frustrated now! Wish he had kept his joke to himself!

I think Megan and Logan sound lovely together I wouldn't have noticed the similarity to be honest. Also, I know a few Logan's and have never heard a nickname like that... stupid man :dohh: When I told my grandfather what we were naming LO he must not have had his hearing aid in because he thought we said Leia like out of star wars... I just laughed it off though, once we corrected him he loved our name choice :haha: Logan is a lovely name! Don't change it because of someone's stupid comment! Especially if you feel that's the best name :hugs: x

We're having Madison (no middle names for us!)...

If she turns into a he... we're not decided but the names would be one of, William, Dylan, Finlay or Lachlan.

I love Logan though (OH vetoed or it would be in the mix)... xx

I think megan and logan sounds great! We are doing lilyana (lily) and we have landon....I'm sticking with the L names :)

We have a boy Kayan and this little
Princess will be leyla :)

Our little girl will be Cleveland Annabelle. Jet Timothy :flower:if she turns out to be a surprise boy!!

We have a 2yo Julia and will be getting a Samuel... we don't do middle names... If Sammy would have turned out to be a girl I like Alexia and Alexa (can't make my mind up) and also eliana, Elia or Ella. For boys,other than Samuel, I like Erik, Marc and Marcos and also Lucas and Zack but those are taken

Our son is named Jaxon Ross, and this one will be Colton Abell.

I love the name Logan. Not sure where he came up with such s weird nickname for it? I don't see kids saying that.

Our 3rd little girl will be Parker Leigh
We have Avery Marie
Isabella Ruby Ann
And my son is Noah Michael.

If my girl would have been a boy the name would have been Waylon Lawrence. The girl's name is in my ticker :)

We have three boys:

Jacob Dean
Jonah Andrew
Wyatt Joseph

and our little GIRL will be Paisey Renee!!

I originally wanted our third son to be Jackson but DH was worried with too many J names they would all end up called by each others names, lol. ( I am one of three girls named Sarah, Tara and Kara so it was okay with me! lol) And I have had the name Paisley picked out since I was a little girl, just never got to use it until now!! :)

Layla-first name
Margaret- middle name, my gran that passed away last October
Patricia- another middle name of OH's grandma who also passed away

Layla Margaret Patricia Douglas <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back