What's your baby's name?

ShelbyLC

Twin girls & baby boy!
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun if we could all share our babies' names - whether it's your baby-to-be or the baby/child you already have. (Or both, if you have more than one!)

Also, if you want to share the other names you considered or if you're having a girl, share what you had picked for a boy, and vice versa. :thumbup: No mean comments on anyone's name choices. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :winkwink:

Our twins are Tegan Elsa and Britton Aisley. For baby #3, our boy name is William Edward and our girl name is Neave Elowyn.

Tegan was always Tegan. Britton was almost Harper Lily. Our other girl name for #3 was/is Mirin Hadley. :flower:

Cain Jake

he was always going to be Jake

other options for a first name where:

Jovi (I liked this for a bit but we agreed it was a bit silly)
Joliet (my choice OH vitoed though)
Billy (like it but it intials to BJ so maybe for another child in the future)
Adrian (OH other serious choice but it shortens to Ade and his friend make immature jokes)
Aidan (I preferred this to the above but OH didnt, still had the same problem though)
Finn (short for financial as a cruel joke by OH)
Hilarius (although I pray that was a joke on OH part)

My stepdaughter's name is Aliana Gisele. Her mom wanted to name her Iliana, but OH liked Aliana better. She's half Brazilian, hence Gisele.

We will find out if Peanut is a boy or a girl on Wednesday, but our name choices are...

Elizabeth Vega (my grandmother was Elizabeth, and OH is into astronomy. We plan on calling our daughter by her initials, E.V., or "Evie.")

John Walden (OH was raised by his grandfather, named Jack. We'd call our son Jack, too. Walden because it's a great book about finding yourself in nature.)

Our daughter is Sophia Grace. This was the first name we came up with and fell in love with it. She was never going to be anything else.

This one is going to be Jessica Hope (for now!). She was Sienna Hope until 2 days ago, I am still not sure which I prefer but OH much prefers Jessica. Other names on the list were:
Gisele (I am also half brazilian and love the name, but OH doesnt)
Victoria- but didnt like Tori or Vicky
Isabelle/a
Annabelle

For boys I like the following:
Christian
Christopher
Michael
Nicholas

Violet Grace. Before she was born, I was really liking the name Autumn.

Teagan Lily. We always liked the name Teagan, but throughout my pregnancy we did also like Evie and Emily. I'm glad we stuck with Teagan though!

Potential names for future babies are Evie Lauren and Alexander John.

Ds is Quinn Alexander... We picked Quinn about 11 years before we had him. Dh couldn't talk me into Danger as a middle name but we both liked Alexander.
This baby is harder. Tossing around Everett and Reid for a boy and Stella is Dhs pick for a girl but I'm not sold.

Our first baby was...
Jacob Thomas-My boy was always going to be called Jacob, didn't even have a girls name picked out, just knew he was going to be a boy. Thomas is my maiden name and I don't have any brothers so I wanted it to stay in the family.

Anna Mae-Our daughters name. My OH got to pick because I picked Jacob's. She is named after her great grandmother.

Orrin Seth-We both picked this one lol. Seth is after an old family friend, and we just liked Orrin.

This time we have..
Benjamin Joseph- Joseph is my OH middle name and we just like Benjamin.

I also like Spencer-not sure if OH would go for it though.

We did originally pick for a girl...
Olivia Grace- but I'm having second thoughts for some reason. Other names we are considering are...
Lily- We both really like this. My great grandmothers name is Lillian and I think it would be lovely to name our other daughter after another grandmother, but we worry about how popular it has become in the area we live.
Hazel}
Mabel}
Layla} These are suggestions either one of us haven't shot down yet!
Bella}
Belle}
Hayley- Our niece is called Halli though so it may be a little close, although we do only see them once every few years!

I really never would have thought girls names would be so hard to pick!

My LO is penny Ava, (when I told oh I was pregnant, we'd only been together a couple of months, but had already decided we wanted to move away-whirlwind romance anyone?! And his response was 'oh well, in for a penny in for a pound!')
other options were
Ivy, Quinn, alana, Freya,

Or boy options were,
Noah, Dylan, Angus.

Our DD is Gracie Robin

If this LO is a boy Maxwell Robert if its a girl we are still undecided but we really like Bella for a first name. We did consider Caitlin Bella but a couple of weeks later OH and I didn't really agree!

My lo is Angas William if he was a girl he was going to be Evie Kate. Potential future baby names are Samuel Joseph and still Evie Kate.
I love Paige, Eliza, Harper, Harlow and Piper but OH say's no to all of those :-(

My little girls name is Isabelle poppy

Other girls names we considered were:

-mollie
- ayda
- Imogen

If she was a boy she was going to be called Oakley

If we have any more and its a boy were still going to use that name x

My 6 are: James, Lexeigh, Reece, Ella, Quinn, and Andrew. We'll find out what this new bean is on Saturday :)

Our litte man is Rafferty Cameron. I loved the name Raffy, and MIL's maiden name was Rafferty, so it just worked out perfectly! And Cameron is his Daddy's name.

Some other names on the list:
Jameson
Rhett
Cathal
Lysander
Cassian

Sophia
Maxwell
Willow
Ariana
Adriana
Eden
Wren

Our daughter is Quinn Violet.

Potential names for girl number two are:
Aurora (my favourite)
Peyton
Snow
Juno (OHs favourite)
Indigo
Luna
Dahlia

My son's name is Silas Stephen. If he was a girl he was going to be named Scarlett Grace

My daughter is Imogen Megan :) I suggested Imogen to OH, was going to suggest Megan next if he said no, but he liked it and suggested Megan as a middle name :D

If she was a boy she was going to be Kenneth Graham (Kenny), my grandad is Gordon Kenneth, my dad is Kevin Gordon, but I don't have any brothers so wanted,to continue the male naming tradition and use a family name aswell :) also Kenny from south park. But my Mum sort of ruined the name by pointing out it was a mix or hers and my Dad's names (Kevin and Penny) but we still love the name :)

My DD is Carien. Comes from Karen (my mother) and we just decided we like the Dutch version our surname is Dutch.

For a boy we would like Malan and for a girl we are still deciding, but I like Mandri a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->