What's your baby's name?

Our daughter is called Kayla-Lilly

I always thought it would be easy to name a baby especially a girl but I found it so difficult. Was a nightmare of a decision between this and Kacie-Leigh. Was so relieved to finally register her then there was no going back! She wouldn't suit anything else now my beautiful long awaited for little girl :)

DD is Victoria Grace (Tori), she would have been Aidan McKay if a boy.

The pregnancy I lost before her was still early so I didn't know the sex. But the girl's name was Annalise Marie after her gmas (Martha Ann and Areatha Marie--see why we went with middles? Lol). We hadn't picked a boy's name, though.

Lo now is Maverick Willoughby (Willoughby being his deceased gpa's last name. If a girl, he'd be either Ainsley Everlong or Huxley Everlong.

My son is kameron Brent, Cameron with a twist and Brent was my grandfathers son who passed away many years ago aged 18 months, he got to meet my son and then passed away himself shortly afterwards, very special name to me.
This LO will be either Leander Joseph Leander means lion of a man and has a beautiful little story behind it and Joseph was my other late grandfarthers middle name. Or for a girl, Giovanna-Sofia / Geovana-Sofia no reasons other than I love the name :)

My daughter is Niamh Mary. It was always Mary. It's the middle name of myself, my mother, my gran, my OH's mum and is the name of 2 of his aunts etc etc etc.

She was going to be either Caoimhe or Niamh. Because we wanted something Irish to go with her last name (my OH is from Donegal) in the end it came down to the mythology behind Niamh. She was the queen of Tir Na Nog which is kind of a 'perfect place', which is what I wanted out of life for her. So Niamh it was.

Other names we had were
Aideen
Orlaith
Nessa
Caragh

For boys, I don't care what my OH says, he will be called Joseph John.

My girls are Taylor Anna, Alaina Marlene and Jillian Faith.

This baby is unknown. HA! I thought we had decided on Amelia but apparently my husband doesn't remember agreeing (as he wasn't listening because he was POSITIVE we were having a boy) so that's out.

Our only names on the board right now are Aria and Sydney.

My 1st set of twins were Oakley and Regan but mc'd my daughter is Paige Cheryl she was Stella while I was pregnant but hubby is a barman and everyone thought we were naming her after the lager, hubby mentioned the name Paige and it stuck... I liked zsa-zsa. This set of twins I have no idea on names I find out the sexes on Wednesday then we can get serious for now they are Norman and Morris x

Our little boy is named Micah Charlie Joseph.
Micah loved from the moment heard it, but OH wasn't sure. Charlie was OH's Grandad and Joseph is mine. We almost used Charlie as a first name but OH read a book while I was in labour and the protagonist was called Charlie so he felt it didn't fit anymore, lucky for me he decided once we saw him that Micah fit after all!

Other possible ideas for a boy were Jonah or Luke.

If he'd been a girl we liked Annie and Heather.

Our three older kids are:

Jason Anthony
David Michael Alexander

* but I had nothing to do with these names because the boys are technically my stepsons even though their egg donor was MIA and I raised them and consider them 'mine' ;)

and Katherine Elizabeth

Now 16 years later I am pregnant again and we are gong with Valldis Pegg and everyone hates it and we don't care. One of the things that gets people is that it doesn't match our other kids names. It's like having a John, a Joe, and then an Enricho :haha: ...but we don't care about that either, 16 years is a long time so we have different tastes now, what can we say :shrug:

Ds is Finley, was going to be jacob but OH changed his mind once he saw him

he would have been Ava if he were a girl.

no names for this one yet :(

This baby will be Evie Rose or Archie Ray.

Both middle names are after family member :)

DS1 Dylan
DD Erin
DS2 Owen
DS3 (already overdue!) Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member