What's your BnB name and why did you choose it?

So to be precise- the first internetforum I joined was a music forum. I chose a different name than I had at my community site for teens , because that would not match well ( It was happyaquana, or alternativley enton2001, which are both alterations of German Pokémon names) . so I chose morrison as in the Singer of the Band the Doors (Jim Morrison) morri got my nickname of my username, so at newer forums I just may register as such.

The camo in my name stands for camoflauge, 'cause when I joined BnB I was active duty military. So, yeah, I'm CamoQueen.

I'm not so good making up usernames and things. Nyx was a random name I stumbled across. Meaning "Night" in Greek. This was the name of the Greek goddess of the night, the daughter of Khaos and the wife of Erebos.
I have a thing for darkness and night so picked it because I liked it. My name's Becca :).

Hobnob is my friends nickname for me!

It's after a Peter Kay joke. He goes on about rich tea biscuits being no good for dipping in tea because they're weak, and says Hobnobs are hard because they can be dipped in tea loads! I work in a school and I'm know to be quite firm with the children, so my friend said I was like a hobnob, hard on the children! Boring really.

My name's Anna, and my nickname has been Anna Banana for as long as I can remember. 9 is my favourite number :)

That used to be one of my nick names in school (my name's Rosana) but I hated it the same as the rest of them. In spanish the "ana" part rimes with tonnes of words, so annoying!!!

Hey, some are really original or funny and cute like cocokitten, I love it, or booflebump, Nyx, Bigbloomerz (I thought it was because you wanted or had lot's of kids as in blooming trees...). I also like Vesta. Those with your name on it does help to remember you!!

Great thread - interesting to see where the names come from. Well basically Bunny is what my hubby has called me from not long after we got together - he started calling me hunni then it just moved on to Bunny and stuck ever since! G is the start of my surname and 82 is my year of birth :) x

Princess_bump, I thought you were pregnant with a girl and called her princess bump before choosing a name for her... My imagination does fly doesn't it?!?!
CamoQueen, I would never have imagined it but now it makes sense!!!
Pinkgirl... I kinda guessed that, :hug: xxxxxx

Mine's boring as well, I simply chose Junebug because we were married in June and I thought it sounded kinda cute

BunnyG82, I thought you'd chosen that name because you liked the pic in your avatar, and I sort of guessed the rest. Now I guess you chose the name and then found the pic...
Junebug, it does sound cute, I thought it was because you were expecting a junebug, hehe

Carla because it's my name = ]
15 is my favourite number

&& the x because carla15 was already taken
Borin = ]

Good question tho!

xx

I'm Nerys 'cos it was a nickname from school (which was MANY moons ago!)

I use it on most forums I've ever joined, so thought I'd stick with it on here. My real name is Cath, btw, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find those ticker thingies... and how to put them on the bottom of my posts!

Oh, and I'm seriously technologically stupid, so if you DO know, please explain using idiot-proof language.

BunnyG82, I thought you'd chosen that name because you liked the pic in your avatar, and I sort of guessed the rest. Now I guess you chose the name and then found the pic...

ha - yep, when I joined another forum, I was thinking what picture to put up (as I didn't want one of me!) so searched for bunny images and found this one - love it!! ha! xx

Mine is the first 3 letters of my maiden name and the first 3 letters of my married name!

Everyone has been so creative! Mine's just a random name I made up after reading the Acorna book series when I was younger. It's supposed to be a Linyaari name. Haha.

Was thinking of changing it, but that's not an easy process as it requires bothering Wobbles, and I'd rather not as I'm sure she has her hands full enough as it is with two little ones and a site to run.

I'm Nerys 'cos it was a nickname from school (which was MANY moons ago!)

I use it on most forums I've ever joined, so thought I'd stick with it on here. My real name is Cath, btw, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find those ticker thingies... and how to put them on the bottom of my posts!

Oh, and I'm seriously technologically stupid, so if you DO know, please explain using idiot-proof language.

Hi hun, tried to PM this to you, but your settings don't allow private messages?

You can choose from several,

www.tickerfactory.com
www.lilypie.com
www.daisypath.com
www.bump-and-beyond.com
https://pregnant.thebump.com

Just put together your ticker, and when it gives you the code, make sure to select the one that ends with [/img] and begins with

Mine's not imteresting: My name's kate & my surname begins with M, added the dots because other variations were taken!

Goodness! Have you got a Great Dane? Hubby wants one, years from now after we have kids who are older than younger, and I'm willing but nervous! How do you find it, having such a BIG pup?

MY names Rhea for short.... and Rhi if ure being even lazier, and for a while i got called Rhi Rhi..... and i have no idea why number 1.. i usually use number 2 .... odd! x

5-a-side, because currently between myself and my partner we have 4 children and if we get to have one between us we've got a 5-a-side team lol, and I love football :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->