:) what's your favorite & least favorite..

megrenade

Reaction score
.. part of pregnancy?

FAVORITE: having an excuse to sit around all day and eat a lot :blush:

LEAST FAVORITE: none of my friends agree with my choices to breastfeed, co-sleep, etc. :wacko:

what about you? :thumbup:

Best......my family does whatever I ask them to do and I sleep or nap whenever I want to :).

Worst....I've got some pretty yucky veins :(.

Favourite: Feeling my baby kick and move and dance around in my tummy. I felt horrible earlier and as soon as LO started jiggling, I cheered up.

Least favourite:...stretch marks and constipation (tmi sorry) :)

Least favourite:...stretch marks and constipation (tmi sorry) :)

yeah, same here :blush: thank goodness I haven't had any run-ins with stretchmarks yet *knocks on wood*

I only seem to have them on the inside of thighs at the moment but after examining the underneath of my bump tonight with a mirror (i don't know why I did) I can see a few little ones starting...

favourite thing is sharing this wonderful time with my family and looking forward to christmas which is pretty much when i am due.

least favourite is not sleeping

Best: Knowing that my DH and I created this little baby that is such an incredible sign of our love for each other. Plus feeling LO move is amazing.

Worst: Just the general uncomfortableness of being pregnant. Not being able to sleep like normal, work is harder...

Best: feeling the baby kick
Worst: The sickness and the back ache

Best: feeling her move
Worst: not having the same energy I normally do

FAVOURITE: Given the way Im currently feeling I cant think of any apart from knowing there will be a baby at the end of it.

LEAST FAVOURITE: Feeling terrible all the time. Crying constantly. Not being able to stand the sight of my OH and wondering if I actually want to be with him. Vomiting. Feeling lonely. Worrying about the scan. Need I go on?........:)

Fav - no periods for 9 months!
least fav - feeling uncomfortable

favorite: feeling my baby move and feeling telepathic with him

least favorite: body aches are getting really rough :-( frequent upset stomach

Most fave: feeling my little boy punch and kick :cloud9:
Least fave: constipation :dohh: why oh whyyyyy does this exist?!

Mind you that I'm only at 21w, so this will probably change...

Most favorite: Feeling LO squirm around in me and watching DH glow as he tells others about our LO

Least favorite: Weight management. I was just barely content with my pre-pregnancy weight, so seeing me getting further away from my target weight bugs me. However, I know this is only temporary and I'll be able to work it off. I have a few friends who are tiny who were telling me about gaining 50+ lbs in their pregnancy (which I can't picture on their bodies), and if they can get back to being their normal size, then I know there's hope for me.

best : that this is my time with the baby, i don't have to share him / her with anyone.

worst : constant morning sickness. i'm seriously done with it now!

xx

BEST: none so far this time, having a rough time with this one!

WORST: the looks I get when I mention I'm having a homebirth

FAVORITE: Feeling her move and ultrasounds

LEAST FAVORITE: Morning sickness

*best* feeling her kick me and the first time i saw her on the ultrasound and heard her little heartbeat :)
*worst* nausea, not being able to sleep comfortably the last few months, and the horrible stretch marks..ugh!!.....But its all worth it everytime i see my baby girl look up at me and smile :)

Favourite - Feeling her kick and preparing for her arrival!

Least - Waiting for her to arrive. I'm so impatient! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->