Whats your opinion?

lokatyve

Reaction score
I'm completely new to this site so forgive me if I don't have all the lingo right :blush: ! Well to start off my SO and me have decided to wait for a baby until we are completely ready. Up until this cycle we haven't used any form of birth control except the pull and pray ( :dohh: not exactly safe I know). This cycle, however, we had gotten a little reckless :wacko: and hadn't used the pull and pray (or any other form of contraceptives for that matter) at all. I have never tracked my ovulation so I don't know exactly when I ovulated but I figured the cramping and EWCM and spotting was some sort of clue. Things had gotten weird with my body since the spotting and I'm not sure what is going on :shrug: . This is the timeline:

4/29 - a little bit of EWCM during the night; slight cramping starting during :sleep: ; :sex:
4/30 - more EWCM than day before; cramping a little worse on bottom right; :sex:
5/1 - peak of EWCM (LOADS of it!); slight cramping on bottom right of stomach; :sex:
5/2 - dried up almost completely by noon; :sex: X 2 ; increased sex drive ; headache
5/3 - late night spotting for 5 minutes; :sex: after spotting cleared up; rather thirsty which caused me to go to the bathroom alot (especially during the night) ; headache; :sex:
5/4 - early afternoon spotting; increased sex drive at night; :sex: ; headache ; WAY too thirsty ; peeing alot at night;
5/5 - almost passed out after a random dizzy spell; :sex: ; headache ; thirsty ; peeing alot at night; subtle cramping and back pain right side
5/6 - nipples feel as if they are burning if anything touches them; another dizzy spell; SO SO SO very tired after walking around for 30 minutes at Walmart; headache ; thirsty ; peeing every hour; cramping and back pain right side; :sleep: for 13 hours;
5/7 - nipples a little less sensitive but still more than usual; throbbing in bb's; was up for 5 hours and took a 2 hour nap even after my 13 hour the night before; random chest pains which made me decide to go to the hopsital (pee test came up as a :bfn: and while waiting on blood test took an xray of my chest with double protection on my stomach in case I was pregnant which showed nothing; blood test was a :bfn: ; then a CT scan with contrast showed nothing wrong in my stomach; they didn't know why I am having stomach pains but did say I had mild dehydration which doesn't make much sense seeing as I have been drinking A TON lately because I have been so thirsty); headache ; peeing every hour; cramping and sore back (right side); :sex:
5/8 (so far today) - my bb's are throbbing a little; I still have a headache that just won't go away; want to after being up for only 5 hours; VERY thirsty; Peeing AT least every hour; cramping and sore back (right side)

Now the things that make me wonder is the spotting (which I have NEVER done between periods in my life), the sore nipples, throbbing bb's, constant peeing, extreme thirst, and cramping and sore back/ headache that JUST WON'T GO AWAY. My cycles are 27 days and the :witch: due on the 18th. My SO and I have been :sex: every day this cycle even during this past :witch: so if I were to get pregnant during any cycle this would be the one seeing as his little :spermy::spermy: have been deposited every single night from day one. If my O day is considered the dry day between the EWCM and the spotting I would be nearing the end of 6dpo. My cramping would have started 3dpo and sore bb's and nipples on 4 dpo.

I don't know what is wrong with me and the doctors weren't helpful :nope: so I really need some :help: . What do you guys think?

Today I have watery lotiony cm and my bb's began aching. It's kind of like a dull, throbbing, stabbing pain that started in the left and moved to the right. It is just on the outer side of my bb's and a little under them :shrug: . My cramping moved from my right hip bone to a pinching feeling right below and a little to the right of my belly button that lasts a few seconds then returns minutes later. I have dull AF type cramps too but seeing as I still have 9 days until the :witch: gets me and I'm only 5-7 dpo it doesn't make any sense :shrug: . Although my SO and I decided we should wait we are excited at the prospect of getting a :bfp: . I don't want to symptom spot and get all :wacko: from over analyzing every possible symptom but with all of that a little wave of nausea hitting me after eating a baked potato (just a small one that didn't make me actually sick) I can't help but get hopeful and think there may be something to all this :happydance: . My SO has resigned himself to the fact I'm going to get a :bfp: especially after having to tinkle every hour (at most 2 hours) that he is almost expecting it. Hopefully he is on to something!

Today I began to get an almost pinching type pain by my right hip bone and a cramping like a dull AF. After a few minutes of that I went to the bathroom and found that I had a glob of pinkish/light orangish tinted cm (and sorry for the tmi!). I wiped a second time and had lightly covered the first layer of tp with just the pinkish/light orangish color (no cm). A third wipe and nothing. I have checked for the past 11 hours every time I go to the restroom and still nothing. I'm not sure what this new finding is. I am 6-8 dpo and from my above mentioned symptoms^^^ (I nearly dried up on the 2nd with only creamy cm and then began spotting for a little on the 3rd in the evening and 4th in the early afternoon) I am led to ovulation possibly occurred sometime during the 2nd (therefore by this calculation making me 8 dpo). After my research this sounds sort of like implantation cramps and spotting, but I'm still not sure. Opinions? What do you think?

This seems to be more of purely a symptom log than anything else now :rofl: . But I still keep it up in hopes of getting a response. My newest update today:

I had spotted just two wipes yesterday early in the afternoon and found nothing more. I wasn't sure what it was and decided to just :sleep: on it. Today I once again found myself spotting. I had wiped a few times and had found a little red blood with EWCM tinted pink. Cramps also accompanied the spotting a little above and to the right of my belly button. After those pinching cramps subsided a bit i began to also have AF type cramps again just lighter than normal. I still have a week until my period so this seems entirely too early for the :witch: to have gotten me so I have yet to lose hope for this month. I'm not sure if this is implantation spotting or maybe it is in fact AF playing a cruel joke on me 7 days early. I am waiting to see if it gets lighter or heavier. If I don't start my flow I'm testing tomorrow with FMU. It will be 10 dpo so hopefully it wont be too early!!! I will be on :cloud9: for Mothers Day tomorrow if I get a :bfp: .
My other symptoms seem to be lessening almost, but my back pain persists (it hurts to sit in certain positions!). I also felt a little ill after eating some fast food. My bb's also are just a little tender on the sides when I press. Lastly, I am rather moody and impatient today (I almost broke down and cried from aggrivation after having my SO walk away in Walmart which always happens :shrug: ). I guess I'll see!

This seems to be more of purely a symptom log than anything else now :rofl: . But I still keep it up in hopes of getting a response. My newest update today:

I had spotted just two wipes yesterday early in the afternoon and found nothing more. I wasn't sure what it was and decided to just :sleep: on it. Today I once again found myself spotting. I had wiped a few times and had found a little red blood with EWCM tinted pink. Cramps also accompanied the spotting a little above and to the right of my belly button. After those pinching cramps subsided a bit i began to also have AF type cramps again just lighter than normal. I still have a week until my period so this seems entirely too early for the :witch: to have gotten me so I have yet to lose hope for this month. I'm not sure if this is implantation spotting or maybe it is in fact AF playing a cruel joke on me 7 days early. I am waiting to see if it gets lighter or heavier. If I don't start my flow I'm testing tomorrow with FMU. It will be 10 dpo so hopefully it wont be too early!!! I will be on :cloud9: for Mothers Day tomorrow if I get a :bfp: .
My other symptoms seem to be lessening almost, but my back pain persists (it hurts to sit in certain positions!). I also felt a little ill after eating some fast food. My bb's also are just a little tender on the sides when I press. Lastly, I am rather moody and impatient today (I almost broke down and cried from aggrivation after having my SO walk away in Walmart which always happens :shrug: ). I guess I'll see!

Ill give you a response since no one else has :) sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. By your symptoms i would say either pregnant or your getting your AF early. Do you normally get emotional around your period? It might be to early to test though so I would wait till close to your AF time. Good luck to you! Hope you get a Bfp!

Thanks for responding Andi! Funny thing happened right before your message though. I had decided to :test: and at 6 days before my period had taken a test with FMU with FRER and had gotten VERY VERY light positive. I took another that night and same thing (very very light). This morning I nervously decided to test again and I have my :bfp: !!!! It's darker than yesterday so it shows up in photos but still has some darkening to do. But I sitll am 5 days before my period!!! I will include pics for anyone reading this in case they get similar symptoms and wonder "could I be pregant?". Here is my test with a regular picture then one in black and white.

I will keep my fingers crossed you guys get your BFP as well!!!!

Attachments

• 130513-050828.jpg
    130513-050828.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 130513-050852.jpg
    130513-050852.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
Just caught up with your post, congratulations :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics