Whats your real name :)

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hiya just being nosy really i guess :blush:

Mines Cathrine Racheal...i really dislike my first name but i was named after my nan who past away just before i was born...my mom named me racheal at first but me dad changed it :lol: :dohh:! My friends all call me "Cat" ..what about u :) ?

Mines Melissa Anne, took them 7 attempts to get there though. Most my friends call me Mellage

I'm Catherine too! I love my name but get called Cat for short.
My middle name is Rose, named after the Mary Rose ship that was bought up from the sea the day before I was born.

Mine is Rachael Diane.. Grandma named me Rachael (bible) and my Mom named me Diane after her best-friend at the time. She was going to name me Farrah after a famous actress at that time, but thank goodness they drugged her up pretty good and my grandma told them to name me Rachael (my mom was under 18 at the time so grandma could choose for her.)

Nicola Ellen (my middle name is after my great nanna)

I'm sneaking back in here lol

But my name is Eleisha Marie.

mine is Bilge. I am from Turkey but live in the UK so its a Turkish name

mines

jessica anne

middle name after my mum lol

nickname is jessica rabbit
but i missed the 'T'off the end of my user name on this and i dont no how to change it lol x

Mine is Lynnette Elizabeth.

My mum just liked the name I guess (and I do too!) Elizabeth is a middle name handed down through the generations

Mine is Lisa Marie after my nan :) my user name is baby buffy cause i used to look like buffy the vampire slayer and 84 for the year i was born

Oh didn't realise we were explaining user names too!

Mine's puppycat as I am nicknamed Cat and my OH is nicknamed Puppy

some really nice names! i think catherine is really classy!
are you glad you werent named farah :)
mine's helen, no middle name, always thought it was really boring and hated it when i was younger. don't mind it now. an old nickname is elliemay, not quite sure why i shortened it for the username!

My name's Tiffany Cruse, and my username is mrsstreet0417 because I AM mrsstreet :rofl: and 0417 just because...

Mine is Lisa Marie after my nan :) my user name is baby buffy cause i used to look like buffy the vampire slayer and 84 for the year i was born

My sisters name is Lisa Marie.. she was named after Elvis Presleys daughter. I like this name reminds me of my sis!!
:hug:

some really nice names! i think catherine is really classy!
are you glad you werent named farah :)
mine's helen, no middle name, always thought it was really boring and hated it when i was younger. don't mind it now. an old nickname is elliemay, not quite sure why i shortened it for the username!

YES!! I am very glad I was not named Farrah, still not sure what she was thinking:dohh:.. But thank goodness Grandma came to my rescue:rofl:

Some very nice names on here.

I'm Jenifer no middle name.

Picked my user name cos my initials are JD, and that's what my friends call me. Wanted to try and stay a bit anonomous cos I wasn't telling anyone we were trying (or that I'm preg till 12 weeks) but given the spelling of my name I guess if anyone spots it I'm probably sussed now! Don't think any of them are TTC but they don't think I am either so.......

Im Alison, Not very exciting but i like it, My OH is called Aymer, so makes up for mine being so boring.

xx

Mine is Lisa-Jane !! but i was nearly Rita-Claire thank god for my dad !!!

Mine's Dominique Alexis

My mum wanted me to be Alexis as she was a massive fan of Dynasty at the time, but Dad got his way luckily. He chose Dominique but can't remember where he heard it which has always bugged me as I wanted some kind of story behind it.

I used to hate my name when I was younger, no one could pronounce it right or spell it (including me for a while!) and I just think that Alexis is tacky because of the reason my mum chose it.

I like Dominique now though, it's a bit different, I'm debating finding another French name for the baby to carry on the theme.

Most of my friends call me Dom and 85 is for the year I was born.

Some good names though, I know lots of Catherine's and they're all Cat's too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->