What's your relationship status?

Married, in love and happy :D :D :D

Lots of engaged peeps - how exciting :D

LOVIN' the 'Riding Solo' comment :D

Like many other here Living with my partner - engaged since 22nd Decmeber 2009 (no wedding plans yet tho!! Long engagment i think)

Like many other here Living with my partner - engaged since 22nd Decmeber 2009 (no wedding plans yet tho!! Long engagment i think)

We are having a long engagement too, one year down three more to go until wedding!! xx

Married https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-love0034.gif

Living with partner and engaged since April 2010.

We were going to tie the knot in 2012 but changed our minds now and are going to have a long engagement instead as we're only 21 & want to go on holidays first! :happydance:

Living with Partner, Engaged and Hoping To Get Married Next Year :D

We are having a long engagement too, one year down three more to go until wedding!! xx

I got engaged at 18, finaly got married at 27, now thats a long engagement :)
We had only been together just over a week when he asked me which is lucky because on an impulse I had just gone and got his name tattooed on me (somthing I would never have normaly done) I knew from the moment I saw him he was mine forever :) aparently he saw me at college a few months beforhand and he knew then :)

Together 10 years married nearly 3 and he's still the man of my dreams :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->