Wheelie Bin Thieves??!!

v2007

Reaction score
I can't be the only one who is victim to these twats!!!

It annoys the fuck out of me.:gun:

I have been robbed again!!

I am thinking of calling the Police :rofl:

V xx

This title actually made me laugh.... Kids are stealing wheelie bins now? Haha. Bless 'em, they probably think it's very 'badass' as well! :p x

It's not kids, it's adults!!!

I can't find it!!!

:cry:

V xxx

Urgh this annoys the sheeeet out of me too! We waited 4 months for a wheelie bin to be delivered (apparently there is a wheelie bin shortage:dohh:) and the FIRST time we put it out some fecker stole it!! :growlmad:

I can't be the only one who is victim to these twats!!!

It annoys the fuck out of me.:gun:

I have been robbed again!!

I am thinking of calling the Police :rofl:

V xx

honestly you should ring the police THEFT IS THEFTand what right do these people have to take YOUR POSSESSIONS hugs to you

ooooo and thats not even the worst bit!! When we rang the cuncil they advised us to go and steal someone elses!!!

Urgh this annoys the sheeeet out of me too! We waited 4 months for a wheelie bin to be delivered (apparently there is a wheelie bin shortage:dohh:) and the FIRST time we put it out some fecker stole it!! :growlmad:

We should start a campaign :rofl:

V xxx

I think we storm Downing Street for wheelie bin stealing laws - I think capitol punishment for the criminals would be adequate!

I think we storm Downing Street for wheelie bin stealing laws - I think capitol punishment for the criminals would be adequate!

I don't have many bug bears but this is 1 of them :grr:

V xxx

Seriously, the council will dispatch you one ASAP if yours has been stolen, i should know :winkwink:

We had to pay ANOTHER £10 for ours .... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Well here in Wiltshire, you dont...:haha:

I suggest you both move down here. :rofl:

When we first moved in, our black bin had been nicked. £40 to replace it. Couple of years later, that one walked. We suspected it was a bunch of jokers across the way, but couldn't prove it as the number had worn off. So another £40. We painted our number on in supposedly permanent paint. About a year later, it wasn't there again when we went to bring it in. Hunted all around, then DH said "f this" and looked in the jokers' garden. Sure enough, there it was. And it wasn't an "oh, just a mistake" - we could see/smell where they had tried to scrub the number off with nail polish remover!! Bunch of shits, they really were. Haven't seen them for a while so I think they have moved. But I got massive number stickers for both our bins which are nigh-on impossible to get off again. So far, so good!!

Ours got stillen on nov 5th lol, no charge here!

But if you have your own set of bins then what would you do with extra :wacko:

Weve got 4 bins, a black for general waste, blue for bottles and card board, green for garden waste and a black box for cans....Thats half our back garden full right there :haha:

The day I was in hospital after having DD OH had to leave as visiting times were over, he arrived back to our old house to find someone had tipped the rubbish out and pinched the bin :haha: we got another delivered within 2-3 days but didn't get charged

Tipped the rubbish.. And nicked the bin? -.- Wow! One thing if it's kids.. But Neighbours? How pathetic. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->