Whelp

MaddyC

Reaction score
Guess who just found out they're around five weeks pregnant? I'm in my junior year of high school. I took two hCG home pregnancy tests after I was four days late. One last night and one this morning. Both were positive. Had blood drawn at the doctor after school this afternoon and the doctor said the same. I'm supposed to have my blood redrawn on Tuesday to double check that my hCG levels are rising, then I have my first OB appointment and ultrasound on the 21st of September. (Also, I do plan to keep it since my personal morals cause me to deal with my consequences) Does anybody have some advice for me?

First, congrats! :flower:

I'm not a teen anymore, but I had my first when I was 16 and my second when I was 18. I actually found out I was pregnant with my oldest a couple weeks into my junior year of high school.

My best advice is to take each day as it comes and focus on you and your baby. It's certainly difficult to be a pregnant/parenting teen but having a baby doesn't make any future goals and what not impossible.

Have you told the baby's father yet? Or your parents?

Mostly everyone in both of our families know and are really excited. Haven't had one person upset with me yet!

Hi there!! I had my daughter at 17, pregnant at 16, we are all thriving. Hang in there momma, congrats!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->