When am I due?

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
OK so I've been driving myself mad here and would LOVE some advice....I'm not to see a doctor until the beginning of December and I would just really like to know if I am 5 weeks today or 5 weeks and 4 days? I don't know and here's why...if I go by the first day of my LMP (which was 9/20) than I am 5 weeks, 4 days today but I ovulated really late last month (on CD 19, when I normally ov on CD 14) My cycles are always 28 days long but since I ov late I think this time I would have had a 32 day cycle?? When I use the pregnancy calculators online my due date comes up as June 27th (when I use my LMP) and July 1st when I use the day I ovulated on. So which one is more accurate? I'm so confused! I just want to know how far along I really truly am!

I would go by your last lmp until u have your dating scan .......I was other way around I ov on day 10 of 19 day cycle and have no idea I know there is only a wk in it so I am going by my last period until scan xxx

Theres no real way of knowing until your dating scan,
But your period is a really rough guide and alot of people go by this and then get there due date changed because they ovulated either early or late.
If your sure you know when you ovulated than id go by that (plus 2 weeks)

If i went by the first day of AF id be about 20 weeks gone by not because im really irregular....but i know when i ovulated so i go by that (again plus two weeks giving me the day i would have had AF if id had a 'normal' cycle)

Have a play on this website

https://www.paternityangel.com/Preg_info_zone/DueDateCalc/Calc266.htm

And keep altering the AF day until the conception date/ovulation date is right and then see what due date it gives you....

...but really hun untill your dating scan its anyones guess xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Jue that site is great i put my last period in and my cycle length and it knew i ovulated 29th sept which is when I did how clever is that ! ...So going by that my baby would be due 22nd june ....I Cant wait until my dating scan xxx

You always go by youre lmp. Not only can you ovulate late or early but every baby grows at a different rate. So you are 5.4 weeks and you will know your actual EDD at your scan :D

You always go by youre lmp. Not only can you ovulate late or early but every baby grows at a different rate. So you are 5.4 weeks and you will know your actual EDD at your scan :D

Like i said if i went by LMP id be about 20 weeks gone now which i really know im not...if your irregular LMP will not tell you, a dating scans the only way to be truly sure xxxxx

I looked it up on the Baby centre website which has loads of information on. it asked me to put in the start date of last period that i had.. i don't know if thats normal or not?

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/ Hope that link works for you, the website is really good coz it gives you a rough guide of how your baby is changing everyday xx

Thats hard, I know when I O'd and my last period and my due date doesnt match either THAT being said, Doctor already said babies are growing at quick rate

I was just gonna add that the same thing happened to me this month. I ov'd 4 days late but when i saw the doc yesterday he said that we'd just use the LMP until the dating scan says otherwise. I've used the ov date in calculating the edd for my blinkies though..1st July, lol!!

OMI looks like we are in the exact same boat! If I go by ov date than my due date is July 1st too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->