When am i going to o?

L

lil-lauren

Im on cd 18 and opks are negative i usually have a 30-33 day cycle so i should o around now right i feel lile crap i just want my body back to normal so i can try again!

Hiya, it depends on when your HCG dropped back down to zero - you should ov around 2 weeks after the levels drop. Have you done any preg tests to see when you have got BFN?

I also have that cycle length, usually ov around CD 16 or 17 but no positive OPK yet and I'm on day 17. I have had EWCM though so hopefully its coming! Keep doing the OPKs and hopefully you will ov soon, remember its not uncommon though for the first cycle after mc to be anovulatory so there is a chance you wont ov. Good luck, hope you get a BFP soon :thumbup: x

Oh i didnt know that. My levels dropped back on the 2nd as i had a test at hospital and then had af on the 3rd ended on the 8th. I dont an opk yesterday and it was neg and again neg today so im a little confused :(

Oh sorry hun that's annoying. I know they say the first couple of cycles after mc can be a bit all over the place so things might not have settled yet, its a waiting game I think!

Hope you get a pos OPK soon - I have been doing them for a week now, usually only need to do them for 4 or 5 days so I'm sick of them! So fed up of having to hold my wee in for the afternoon then rush home from work dying for a wee :haha:

Yes during the afternoon/early evening is better as LH isn't produced until after you wake up so it needs time to build up during the day. I try not to drink anything or use the loo for 3 hours before testing - I usually test around 6pm after work. Give it a go and see if you get better results :thumbup:

Hope you get a pos soon and get that egg, FXd! :)

Ill try tonight and let you know what it says :) thankyou x

Im a bit concerned aswell as to whats happening with me. I've had a period since my miscarriage, its arrived 35 days after my D&C. I am now on cycle day 22 and have no signs os ovulation yet, I have been charting my temps and def. not ovulated. I always ovulate on CD18 so worried as to whats going on. Im guessing our cycles can be mucked up after a miscarriage. The thing is Im going to my recurrent miscarriage clinic tomorrow to get bloods taken and tested and I dont think they will be able to check my progesterone levels if I havent even O'd yet...argh. And its low progesterone that I suspect I have

well i was unable to test tonight but will tomorrow. why you you have low progesterone? could i have that too? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->