When am i most fertile?

missyb

Reaction score
Hello can anyone help me on this?

I started my period 9 april for 4 days. My cycle last for 28 days. Ive put my date into Ovulation Calculator. When the results come up it says that my period is for 5 days and that my chances of conceiving start from the 19 April till the 24 April. Does it make any difference that my period is only 4 days?

I have heard that its 10 to 12 days after first day of :witch:. Something I have heard about and going to try this month is CD 8 start bding every other day and see if it works for us. Hope this might help a little.:dust:

we did it everyday from cd 8 to cd 20 and it worked this month

Traditionally, it is thought that you ovulate on cd14 with cd1 being the first full flowe day of af. However, this is not the case for most women, I ov right around cd12 or 13. The best way to know when you are most fertile is to chart your temperature, or even better- use ovulation predictor kits. If you chart, you will see a pattern with your temp rising after ov and staying up, but you can only see it after it has happened. Not great if you're ttc. OPKs will let you know when you are oving so you can bd at the proper times.
They say you're most fertile days are the 3 days up to ov, and 1-2 days after it. Sperm can live in fertile CM for 3 days or so, and your egg is vialbe for 12-48 hours.
Hope this helps! There is plenty of info on this site, but you can also visit www.fertilityfriend.com for more info. I use that site to chart with, and its great!

Thanks for your post, they have all helped. Ive just got to keep taking:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"