when am i ovulating??

Irish Baby

Reaction score
i no i sound mad asking that question and im sure you are all thinking that i should no, but i really have no idea how to calculate it?

i have two children, one is nearly 3 and the other is nearly 2 and we are trying for our third... with the other two i got pregnant very easily and didn't have to think about when i was ovulating it all just happened itself...

so basically i get my periods on the 21st/22nd of every month... and they last 5 days, has anybody any idea when my ovulation period would be??? :blush::blush:

its normally 14 days before your period is due xx

thank you :thumbup: i have been looking at getting ovulation kits but they are 22euro for two tests!!! :wacko:

People say normal is 14 days but with some that may not be the case, it is normal for someone to get it 13-16 depending on how long your cycle is. and also too you should temp that will give you the best answer. but when you do take opk's remember that when you get a + opk that is usually 2-3 days after is when you actually ovulate but again in some cases it could be shorter, and also when you do get that opk, Start BD that day. and it helps to if you check cervical fluid . hoped that helped! good luck!!

I would totally agree with using OPk's and charting and see what works best for you.

My 1st son was easy to conceive but my 2nd son took 5yrs! As I look back at that time I didn't use OPk's a lot,I charted wich in the end I think caused me personally to obsess & stress. This time around while ttc #3 I'm just using Opk's just because my cycle can vary and wanna make sure when I ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->