When are you due and what are you having?

Does anyone want to take over this thread? I rarely come on here anymore to update it and the list is getting extensive!!

I would do it, but how would I take it over and be able to edit the 1st page? I wanted to ask that when I 1st bumped it, because I know your hands are full.

I think you just press edit at the bottom of the first page like you do when you update your journals first page San Fran Shan.

Edit - actually there is no option to do that so i'm not sure :/

Yeah, since Arj started it, I'm not sure its possible. Sorry I opened this back up Arj :dohh:

Edit: I could copy and paste the 1st page into a new thread with the same title?? I have the time now, but might regret taking on the task later, LOL...

Are you ladies interested in this????

Yeah, since Arj started it, I'm not sure its possible. Sorry I opened this back up Arj :dohh:

Edit: I could copy and paste the 1st page into a new thread with the same title?? I have the time now, but might regret taking on the task later, LOL...

Ive seen this done before tho on another thread similar, Im just not sure how they did it??
I asked admin but admin are useless and didnt reply

How bout you copy and paste the first page and name the thread something similar, and put a link to this thread so people can see all the old comments if they wish??

Ive seen this done before tho on another thread similar, Im just not sure how they did it??
I asked admin but admin are useless and didnt reply

How bout you copy and paste the first page and name the thread something similar, and put a link to this thread so people can see all the old comments if they wish??

Good idea :thumbup:

I saw this thread and didn't offer because I would be shite at it! I'm always working and only come on when I can and sometimes am even too lazy to post never mind update something as important as this :haha:

I know Shannon will do a much better job anyway :winkwink:

Haha I'd be shite at it too, i spend enough time trying to update other threads i go to! I would follow this thread wherever it goes though and appreciate anyone taking the time to keep it going :hugs:

OK :) I can do it for now. I have plenty of time these days. I will try the copy & paste and we will see if it works!

You go into forum & testing, paste a link to this thread, ask for it to be transferred to you & ARJ has to go in and approve the transfer. Admin will make the change as soon as they're able. I've done it before xx

Thanks Florida...I was doing it the hard way at the same time you posted this :dohh: Oh well... :)

when you're able, please update me. I delivered my boys vaginally on 8/20, fraternal at 37+6 wks

Anyone interested, please use this thread now...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...due-you-having-remember-update-they-born.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->