When are you due and what are you having?

yip!!!!!!!

i go in at 8am and hopefully down at 9am-well thats the plan so far!!!

cant bloody wait.

ill be 37+2days then. so its a brilliant point for identicals.

I'll be 34w5d then. Think that's too early to evict them??? lol My hospital said after 35 weeks they won't go to the nicu, so July 26 - bring it on!!!! haha

ha ha belive me by then youll want to evict them.

i do!! but if course their welfare is more important than my evergrowing discomfort

actually if im honest, todayhas bn a good one. i had a good sleep last night and also this afternoon, and ive not bn as uncomfortable. for some reason i find the beginning of the wk a nightmare but the rest easier.

i am still getting niggles and braxton hicks stronger than usual, and pressure down below-especially in my bum but i really dont think my girls want out.

Your not too far behind florida girl. Honest it gies pretty qiuck from now on.

Cant believe ill be 36wks on sunday.

We booked a private 4D scan for next Friday and the sonographer called yesterday to say she can't make that date could we bump it up to tomorrow (Saturday) or next Wednesday :D I booked for Saturday then called DH who said he was working this Saturday (typical the one Saturday he has to work!) could I please make it Wednesday. I was so disappointed to reschedule as I was getting soooooo excited to find out on Saturday but of course I want him to be there so roll on Wednesday! 5 more days and we find out if we are team :blue: or team :pink: :happydance:

EDIT*** Sooo DH is not working tomorrow (Saturday) anymore and the sonographer has agreed to see us so tomorrow it is! 1 SLEEP! No changing dates or minds again! Wow I'm nervous and excited! I'm just worried it's too early. Think she'll get good shots and convincing genders at 15 weeks 5 days? She said she can tell from 14 weeks usually, it's a high quality 4D test that she does. I just don't want to leave there even more confused than when I got there!

I'm so jealous!! Im guessing they will be able to tell since its high quality imaging. Hopefully your little ones will cooperate and be in the right position. My doc couldn't tell because it was a lousy machine and they were in the wrong position.

Update us as soon as you find out!!! :)

I'm so jealous!! Im guessing they will be able to tell since its high quality imaging. Hopefully your little ones will cooperate and be in the right position. My doc couldn't tell because it was a lousy machine and they were in the wrong position.

Update us as soon as you find out!!! :)

Aw thanks hun :flower:

I certainly will update asap, I really hope they are cooperative or I have to go back again and again until they do (for free so its fine) but I really want to know tomorrow! Hehe she said to drink coke and sweet things on the way there to wake them up and make them busy enough for her to see :thumbup:

Oh how exciting! Can't wait to see what're having. Since my DH wants to wait until birth and we're the same day I'll have to live vicariously through you :lol:

Oh how strange. We're both 15+4 but our tickers have different numbers of days to go!

We are having double team :pink::pink: :happydance:

I am shocked! I thought for sure it was another two boys!

Nonetheless very excited to meet our TWINCESSES :D

We are having double team :pink::pink: :happydance:

I am shocked! I thought for sure it was another two boys!

Nonetheless very excited to meet our TWINCESSES :D

Aww yay!! :happydance: another double team pink!!! thats a couple of us now! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: congrats!!

Thanks so much Lambchops! Hehe yes I've also noticed quite a bit of pink this year.

How are you doing and have you thought of names yet?

:hug:

Yeah on another Team :twingirls:. There are a ton of us this year!

We have offically decided on baby A is Cadence Colleen and baby B is McKenna Grace....Im soo glad they have names now, I feel like they are real and I can get stuff going for them.

The aches the other night were really bad, I felt like I rode a horse for three hours straight since Cadence is sooo low and I was on my feel all day, but last week was a very crazy week for me and Im glad its over!
Hope every else is still doing good!!

Congrats Jogami!! Another team pink! So happy for you and that they cooperated!

I am still 2 weeks away from knowing. 15 days. So long.

Amm - I love your names. Very pretty. Grace is my grandma's name and is a special name to me.

Names are going to be so so hard for us to pick!!

Thanks so much Lambchops! Hehe yes I've also noticed quite a bit of pink this year.

How are you doing and have you thought of names yet?

:hug:

Im doing great, few aches, but im doin good! starting to show nicely now i dont look like ive eaten too much i look pregnant! yay haha. So far, we've sorta picked out Hope Victoria and Ava Elizabeth but that may change!

Aww those names are BEAUTIFUL!!! I was so convinced we were having boys I picked out boys names so now we are stuck :haha:

I really love Grace but DH is not too keen. Hopefully this is easier that it looks. Girls names are daunting for me! My son's name was quick and easy!

We're having to pick two of each as we're team yellow. DH has already picked out his girl name in case twin 1 is a girl and I have 2 I'm trying to decide between in case twin 2 is also a girl. Boys names are a nightmare, neither of us can think of one we like - which means we're probably double blue :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->