When are you due and what are you having?

Wow I just checked the first page and it's amazing how many more ladies have had their babies.... The last week has been a busy one!

Let me know your babies birth dates and your gestation and nature of delivery, I keep getting all confused!!

Look at all the babies that have been born!

Good luck to everyone else that is coming up!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. We had our anatomy scan today... so.....it looks like the triplets are all girls! A & B are definitely girls, and the technician was pretty positive that C is as well. She just couldn't be certain because A & B both kept putting their heads between C's legs! LOL I go back again in 2 weeks for another scan, so hopefully we'll know for certain if baby C is a girl then!

Due March 4th! My due date seemed to change a little bit in the very first set of ultrasounds b/c of my irregular cycles, but it seems like March 4th is now our sticky date:thumbup: We'll be finding out the genders at our 16week scan, but they're mono-di twins. Thankfully we've been told that means there's less risk of complications:happydance: They'll be joining big brothers who will be 3.5 and 4.5 years old when they're born.

my due date was Dec 1st (LMP, 40 wks) when we thought it was one baby. now from the last scan they bumped it up to Nov. 21th (still 40 wks.). I am never sure how to tell people my due date. i have been saying the beginning of dec but now it looks like i will be going at the beginning of nov. hoping they stay in there that long.

I am on team yellow i don't think i am going to find out what they are. all my others were surprises and all my nursery stuff is all gender neutral.
It weird how much flack i get about not finding out what i am having. as soon as my family and friends found out i was having twins it was like oh now you have to find out, how are you going to get prepared if you don't know.

We were told after our last ultrasound that they're mono-di twins! I think we'll do a DNA test when they're born though(curious) to find out if they're really identical. My OB said that's the only way to know for sure, unless they share a sac. We find the whole thing to be fascinating and are really excited to be having twins! We don't care about gender, but already having 2 boys, girls would be neat!

Does anyone want to take over this thread? I rarely come on here anymore to update it and the list is getting extensive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->