When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

I gave birth to my boy/girl twins yesterday April 17th via c-section. i was 35weeks. Baby girl weighed 4lbs 15oz and is 19 inches long and baby boy weighed 5lbs 7oz and is 18.5 inches long.
Congratulations! I was wondering when you would have babies since we are 1 week apart. How are they doing? Why did you have the c section at 35 weeks? How are they doing? So excited for you!

I gave birth to my boy/girl twins yesterday April 17th via c-section. i was 35weeks. Baby girl weighed 4lbs 15oz and is 19 inches long and baby boy weighed 5lbs 7oz and is 18.5 inches long.
Congratulations! I was wondering when you would have babies since we are 1 week apart. How are they doing? Why did you have the c section at 35 weeks? How are they doing? So excited for you!

They are doing great. No breathing problems. They are in nicu till they can keep their temp regulated. They are feeding really well. I got to nurse my baby girl last night. My water broke Wednesday afternoon and I had the section cause my boy flipped back to breech. I'm in a lot of pain still but doing great other than that. Thanks!

Congrats! Great to hear they are doing well. Rest up!

Hi Babyduo, can you put my due date in which is 25 June. Thanks

Hi! I'm new on this thread...my twins are due Sept 12th. We will find out the sex a week from Monday, can't wait!!!

Congratulations on the birth of your twins!!:flower:

https://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/thereason4me/twins.jpg

Hi! I'm new on this thread...my twins are due Sept 12th. We will find out. he sex a week from Monday, can't wait!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I added your info let us know when you find out if they boys or girls or one of each!

I know there are a lot of new twin and triplets coming so thought I would bump up.

Isaiah and Zechariah arrived April 19th! We all came home today and are doing extremely well!

Hey all now that I have had my twins I need someone to take over this forum. When I did I just copied everything and pasted in a new thread. Maybe someone with a while left will want the distraction.

Isaiah and Zechariah arrived April 19th! We all came home today and are doing extremely well!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!! How many weeks were you? How much did they weigh? :happydance::happydance:

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/russler65/Congratulations.gif

Thanks! I was 35 + 5 and had just been admitted the delivery ward to be monitored for preeclampsia when my water broke on it's own. I had a quick standard vaginal delivery, I could not have dreamed of a better labor and delivery, less than 7 hours from the start of my water breaking I had delivered both boys. Isaiah weighed 4lbs 7oz and Zechariah weighed 5lbs 4oz.

There is a new thread for all updates:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...having-remember-update-after-you-deliver.html

Hi. Just an update, I'm now due Sept 22nd not Oct 13th. Doc said he won't let me go beyond Sept 22nd.
Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->