When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

Hi ladies
Just to let you know my twins Ana Catherine and Ewan Adam were born on Fri 22nd March by c-section dead on 37wks, we're back home and they are beautiful although everyone adjusting to each other is challenging, hope it gets easier asap!

xx

Congrats!

Yay big congrats to the new mommies!!!!! Great news :)

Hi ladies :wave:

I had my 8 week scan yesterday and saw 2 beautiful prawny bubbas! Both heartbeats flickering away :cloud9:

My official due date is 5th Nov, but I guess it will be more like October time :happydance:

I'm super excited & terrified in equal measures! We had been ttc for 4 1/2yrs, and this was our 2nd & final attempt at ivf!
Can't wait to get to know everyone :)

Hello I am new to the forums :) I'm 20 weeks pregnant with fraternal twin Boys! I'm a little bit older and had IVF to make this miracle happen - my fiance and I are very happy and cannot wait to meet our little boys! My official due date is August 14th but I was already told that they will take them at around Wk 36/37 - I have to have a c-section due to a bicornuate uterus and a fibroid.

I've attached a 3D scan from 16 weeks :)

Attachments

• BABY`S JESSEN_0010.jpg
    BABY`S JESSEN_0010.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi there,
My twins are due October 13th and we are not finding out the gender as we'd like to have a surprise at the end and we really don't mind what we have :)
Thanks x

Hi ladies :wave:

I had my 8 week scan yesterday and saw 2 beautiful prawny bubbas! Both heartbeats flickering away :cloud9:

My official due date is 5th Nov, but I guess it will be more like October time :happydance:

I'm super excited & terrified in equal measures! We had been ttc for 4 1/2yrs, and this was our 2nd & final attempt at ivf!
Can't wait to get to know everyone :)

Congrats!

Hello I am new to the forums :) I'm 20 weeks pregnant with fraternal twin Boys! I'm a little bit older and had IVF to make this miracle happen - my fiance and I are very happy and cannot wait to meet our little boys! My official due date is August 14th but I was already told that they will take them at around Wk 36/37 - I have to have a c-section due to a bicornuate uterus and a fibroid.

I've attached a 3D scan from 16 weeks :)

Welcome and congrats!

Welcome to the forum ladies and congratulations on the twins! I will add you all.

Congratulations to all of the ladies that have given birth to beautiful twins!!! :flower:

A warm welcome to all of the new twin mommies. :winkwink:

I found out my babies genders yesterday and I am having one boy and one girl so please update the front page for me!!! Thanks a bunch!!! :flower:

Congrats!
What was the difference in their size? I'm having the same issue with my baby girl being smaller. 2 weeks ago the percentage of difference was 16%. I go in a week to where she is with her growth.

She was 5lbs 8oz and he was 4lbs 1oz so a good size difference. They thought he was 4oz bigger when he was first born but the weighed him with his c-pap on and they didn't think about that. They were both bigger than the ultrasound showed though which was great but the size difference was a big difference.

Hi I had my twin girls on the 18 March. Emily was 5lbs 13 and Ashley was 14lbs 14. Will go a birth story later- was emergency c section at 35+2, delivery was relatively straightforward although the aftercare was less so.

Hi I had my twin girls on the 18 March. Emily was 5lbs 13 and Ashley was 14lbs 14. Will go a birth story later- was emergency c section at 35+2, delivery was relatively straightforward although the aftercare was less so.

Congrats on the arrival of your twins!! I hope everyone is doing well.

You were team yellow weren't you? Congratulations on the girls!

Congrats!

Congratulations on the birth of your twin girls!! :flower:

https://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o745/xforeveryoungg/congratulations.png

Congratulations

Also congrats Wannabe on team pink/team blue! lovely news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"