When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

My twins have arrived, April 4th, 2:18pm and 2:20pm via c-section. Emma 6lbs 6oz and Christopher 6lbs 11oz at 38 weeks 1 day. Both are healthy babies no need for any assistance.

wonderful news,I bet they are gorgeous .hug them both lots from me xx

Congratulations that's great news that they didn't need any assistance x

My twins arrived at 34w 6d via c-section on March 25th. Hailey was 5lb 8oz and Nicholas was 4lb 1oz (technically 4lb 5oz but that was with the bubbles c-pap on).

My twins arrived at 34w 6d via c-section on March 25th. Hailey was 5lb 8oz and Nicholas was 4lb 1oz (technically 4lb 5oz but that was with the bubbles c-pap on).

Congratulations! :flower::flower:

Congrats TTC1

due with di/di twin boys August 20th...

How is your daughter doing now?

she is ok...still in hospital...bout 10 more days until shes done with her antibiotics and then we will schedule her surgeries to replace her shunt or shunts whichever they decide...so we are just hanging out and being bored ....get to hold her now for about 30 mins or so at a time just once a day though..she has soo many wires and tubes and stuff its hard to get situated but its worth it to get to snuggle her for even the shortest amount of time... thanks for asking hun! 21 days left..you must be soooooo excited!!

I gave birth to my boy/girl twins yesterday April 17th via c-section. i was 35weeks. Baby girl weighed 4lbs 15oz and is 19 inches long and baby boy weighed 5lbs 7oz and is 18.5 inches long.

I gave birth to my boy/girl twins yesterday April 17th via c-section. i was 35weeks. Baby girl weighed 4lbs 15oz and is 19 inches long and baby boy weighed 5lbs 7oz and is 18.5 inches long.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How exciting! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"