When are you ladies switching over to second tri?

wifey2013

Reaction score
I'm thinking I'll switch over next week at 13 weeks. What about you?

I will switch at week 13 as well which will be July 5!

I go back and forth now, even though according to my doc I hit 2nd tri at 13 weeks. It's way less scary over there.

Hey I'm 11+6 today too :D I dunno when I'll switch. Not too worried about it. I post all over lol

Soon lol about a week and I will go over I think when you get to 12 weeks 13 weeks you find yourself feeling like you don't really belong in first tri anymore not in a bad way just cause a lot of people are very early in their pregnancy so you've sort of done all that bit if that makes sense ?
Hope it did lol

Yay for almost at second tri !!!

Emma

I post all over but I'll be moving over at 13 weeks, in one week, how exciting!

We're all so close to 13 weeks! Has anyone did the T21 testing/scan yet? I do mine Friday morning.

Just like quite a few of you other ladies i'll be switching over next week! Got confirmed that i am 12 weeks today at my first scan. First tri went fast.

I am 12 weeks tomorrow and think I will follow you ladies next week. I don't feel like I really belong in first tri anymore. Also because I can't wait to be in second trimester!! It was my favourite when pregnant with my son. I had loads of energy and felt amazing!

I'm switching tomorrow! :) so glad to be getting first tri over with! :)

And by tomorrow I mean on Friday (I think my time zone is like 6 hours ahead from you guys)!

probably 13 or 14 weeks
so end of july beginning of august
sometime around there

I've gone over to 2nd tri now, but I still pop over here to offer my help where I can.

Exciting that we are all nearly ready for 2nd tri. What a relief! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->