When are you starting to TTC?

Yeah, I guess I should count myself lucky. Definitely going to have to go back on the pill once we've had #2 though, these periods are way worse than when I was on the pill!!!

goint to ttc feb 2010. My baby will be 1 then and I will be back at work, got to work for x amount of hours before i can get mat leave again, can't wait though. These babies grow up very fast!

I'm waiting until i stop flicking being loving and being annoyed by my husband :lol: Also some career stuff. Its up to me really when we do.

As soon as we're married (and I mean as soon as, lol, I'll be jumping him in the car on the way from the church to the reception!). Since he hasn't proposed yet, that could be any time. But he has implied he will propose soonish, since he would have done already if certain money and family situations were different and they're sort of sorting themselves out now.

Well I'm officially moving up to July!! Bloods came back and they are much much better so the nurse said we can go ahead - woohoo!

Aug/Sept (more like Sept) for us. Not long now but i'm OK waiting as we ideally want a late spring/summer baby - in anticipation we're just practicing the :sex: as much as poss.....he he :)

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first 'proper' post :wohoo:

I finish my last pack of pills next month..so I guess we're TTC in July :blush:

I'll be honest and say I'm a little nervous as this is our first baby but really excited too. It's lovely to meet everyone.

September 09.... 2 months and 4 weeks time! Woohoo!! xx

January 2010..time is going to go by fast!!! I have already come off the pill to try to regulate my cycle. I have been on it for 10 years now. I do not believe I care to ever go on the pill again.

January 2010..time is going to go by fast!!! I have already come off the pill to try to regulate my cycle. I have been on it for 10 years now. I do not believe I care to ever go on the pill again.

Yay! I'm January 2010 too :happydance:. Hope your cycle sorts itself out soon.

K x

My husband and I got married this past October and he would rather wait until we are 30 to start ttc. I finally talked him down to 27 (we are both 25 and will be 26 in December). We arent on birth control and we use condoms.. most of the time! lol SO we arent trying TRYING..but we arent completely preventing it either. Actually, I posted a message earlier in TTC because there could be a chance we may be preggo now. We will see in a few days!!

TTC #2 summer or fall 2011, most likely summer though! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->