when are you TTC? definative list!

Wow another month down! Good luck April ttcers!!

Congrats loeylo! I wonder if anyone else on the list is pregnant :)

Also, IM TTC NEXT MONTH :happydance:

You must be getting excited!

So excited! Start my last cycle of the pill on 21st April so even counting down to that at the minute! Its crazy, in the next 8 weeks im going to benidorm for my hen party, my OH is going to benidorm the following week, were moving into our first house, were getting married, going on honeymoon and starting TTC!

We're having to move back our TTC date, we'll be WTT until November now. (on the list for June currently)

Its April! :dance: I can't beleive it!

One more week for me until I know for sure when we start! (17th or 30th of April)

Good luck to all those who are trying this month. :flower:

No problem SugarBeth i have moved you over, it will be here before you know it!
How exciting maria86!!

Callmedan- only a month and a half left until your wedding and TTC! How is all the planning coming along?

So due to some changes ttc is off for the time being. And im honestly ok with it. Ice being swaying between yes and no for years. Maybe i do just want 1?

Anyways were goone give it 6 months then review.

See you in hopefully 6 months 👍

Callmedan- only a month and a half left until your wedding and TTC! How is all the planning coming along?

I know I am too excited! Its coming along really well so far thanks for asking! :) not too much left to do, got my hen weekend in benidorm coming up too so very exciting times! can not wait till TTC too, starting on our honeymoon in Egypt! cant believe all the things that are happening in the next 7 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So due to some changes ttc is off for the time being. And im honestly ok with it. Ice being swaying between yes and no for years. Maybe i do just want 1?

Anyways were goone give it 6 months then review.

See you in hopefully 6 months 👍

ok no problem Tanikins, Ill put you on for October for now, good luck with making your decisions :flower:

not sure, we are waiting on my husbands reversal. he got a referral today, so we will know more after that appointment

Wohoo! It's time! Good luck ladies! Hope to see you in TTC soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->