when are you TTC? definative list!

Good luck to everyone starting TTC this month!! It's been a year already since this thread was started...around a year-ish for me to go (might be earlier, may push back later, we will see :)

Hi.

Dates changed to May 2016-decided to bring it a little forward :)

Good luck with moving over to ttc soon everyone

After a chemical pregnancy this cycle, we may be moving ttc forward. I was feeling happy with waiting until September but OH has asked if we might start trying in June. So now we're slightly undecided when we'll be ttc.

Starting in June!! Stopped my pill at the end of April, had my breakthrough bleed which is tailing off now so just waiting for a real period at the end of May hopefully.

Hey. Im back, after many talks weve decided we'll only regretbthe what ifs. So ttc starts from sept :happydance:

Moving up a few months from July 2016 to April 2016!

Callmedan- I juat wanted to wish you many congratulations on your wedding day! I hope everything went juat as you had hoped and planned. Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

Can I join you lovely ladies as a not quite sure yet 😊 I would like to start trying toward the end of next year but it may actually end up being beginning of 2017. (As long as I can convince DH :haha: )

Good luck to everyone boarding the ttc train this month!

Joining! :flower:

Right now we're planning July 2016 after we get married. :cloud9: Really, really hoping that doesn't get pushed back!

At the moment we aren't sure exactly when we'll be TTC. I wanted to start trying next cycle but July or August is looking more likely. DF said that we should be able to start trying by September though.

Will will start TTC #2 next month so June 2015!

Good luck to everyone! We decided to bring our ttc date forward to last month and NPNP.. just got our BFP!
Totally in shock!

Good luck to everyone this month!

I think I'm listed as TTC in July but we're officially TTC this month! My next cycle starts tomorrow so we are TTC as soon as I'm fertile after AF. :D :happydance: :bunny: :dance:

hiya everyone!

sooooo my wedding was PERFECT :happydance::happydance::happydance:
could not have been more amazing! and our honeymoon was ace :winkwink:

however i did have a slight freak out about TTC so decided to put it back, were now booked to go away the last week on August to California with (everything being on track) ovulation due just when we get home :flower::happydance:

so! back on countdown!

hope everyone is well, lots of baby dust to you all :flower:

Good to see you back! Glad to hear that your wedding and honeymoon went so well! Sounds like a great plan for August!

hiya everyone!

sooooo my wedding was PERFECT :happydance::happydance::happydance:
could not have been more amazing! and our honeymoon was ace :winkwink:

however i did have a slight freak out about TTC so decided to put it back, were now booked to go away the last week on August to California with (everything being on track) ovulation due just when we get home :flower::happydance:

so! back on countdown!

hope everyone is well, lots of baby dust to you all :flower:

Glad to see you back and that everything went well with your wedding. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back