when are you TTC? definative list!

TTC #2 in June '15

Getting married May 30th 2015!

added :)
im getting married a week before you on the 23rd!

Wow!!! How exciting!! How are your plans going??! :thumbup:

welllll i have my church and reception venue booked, in the process of getting my save the dates sent out and booking a photographer and thats about it so far! i have six weeks off soon as i work in a school so going to start dress shopping then and hopefully get some more things sorted
how are yours going?

Planning a wedding sounds like it's A LOT of work. I'd rather just elope. :haha:

Planning a wedding sounds like it's A LOT of work. I'd rather just elope. :haha:

i know, thinking of dont tell the bride!

Oh god, I couldn't do it! I trust my OH implicitly. But no way in hell would I let him plan everything by himself, in only 3 weeks. My best friend's fiancé tried applying for the show until she told him if he did, he could forget about marrying her. Lol. It would not have been good!

Oh god, I couldn't do it! I trust my OH implicitly. But no way in hell would I let him plan everything by himself, in only 3 weeks. My best friend's fiancé tried applying for the show until she told him if he did, he could forget about marrying her. Lol. It would not have been good!

Haha!! Sometimes I think it would be easier (plus it would be paid for!) but I don't know, you hopefully only get one wedding and I wouldn't like up not be a part of planning that

Eeeekkkk!!! Can you change my date callmedan :D. We're going to try from Dec this year :yipee:

Xxx

I wanted to wait till next year but i just want a baby asap praying and having faith in god that he will give me a healthy baby and i jst turn 31 and i would like 3 but happy with 2 i come from a big family i already have 7 nephews :yellow:

Our ttc plans are on hold till further notice... Financial troubles and all that. :(

I will probably be between 2017 and 2018, or maybe not at all :shrug: it really depends on how my 2 I have now act or behave as they get older and if I feel comfortable adding a 3rd into our mix

added and changed as requested :)
cant believe how many are trying december, i love the idea of TTC over christmas its such a magical time :)

Haha!! Sometimes I think it would be easier (plus it would be paid for!) but I don't know, you hopefully only get one wedding and I wouldn't like up not be a part of planning that

We just got married! :)
May 17th. Was an amazing day, but when the day came I kept thinking what was I stressing so much for haha.

another month down! good luck August ladies :pink: :blue: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->