When can I test?!?

Gilmoregirl1

Reaction score
I ovulated 8 days ago. Yesterday i had very light brown spotting had i not been wearing white underwear i would not have noticed. I did have one streak of red blood but that was it. I had mild cramping that made me think maybe my period was coming early but i stopped spotting and cramping around 9 pm last night. Today i woke up extremely nausiated. It has been about all i can do today to not throw up. With my son i was throwing up long before i tested and had cramping around the same dpo but i never bled with him. Does this sound like implantation bleeding and if so how long do i have to wait to test?
Thanks ladies i really appreciate your help!

Honestly, I would wait a day or two after you're missed period. Even though you are having these symptoms, the hcG may not be showing at the right levels to give you a true answer.

Though, I have heard of people testing early and getting a positive, I've never heard of it happening right after implantation (which sounds like is what happened if you do get a BFP).

You can test two days later with a frer, but you will drive yourself crazy lol. So 4 days to be safe, two if you can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->