When can I test

KittieB

Reaction score
This is our first month TTC. My cycles are irregular and can vary from 28 days and 38 days. I have no idea when I ovulated but the first day of my last period was the 28th December which puts me on cd21. We DTD on cd 14, 16 and 19. With my first pregnancy we conceived on the first month and I had symptoms ridiculously early!! So early it took a week of me having those symptoms before I got a faint BFP. Ive been having exactly the same symptoms for 3 days now, feeling sick, bloated, only wanting bland foods and gagging when preparing food. At first I thought my body was playing tricks on me as I want this so much and think about pregnancy/TTC constantly. But now I'm on day 3 of feeling like this im starting to wonder if they could be very early pregnancy symptoms already!!! I have some internet cheapies - when can I start testing? Because this is driving me mad!!

If you got some at home I would do one, doesn't mean if it's negative your not, just try again a few days later

If you got some at home I would do one, doesn't mean if it's negative your not, just try again a few days later

Thank you. So if I test tomorrow (cd22) theres a chance it could be a bfp if I am pregnant?

There's every chance just depends when you ovulated and how strong your hormones are. If it isn't a bpf doesn't mean your not either may just be to early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->