When can we dtd again?

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
I've not bled all day today, I'd like to have sex but I'm worried it's too soon? x

So there's no reason medically?
I definitely feel ready :blush: Mike wants to give it another week though

i would think because it happened naturally you should be ok,my doc told me 2 wait at least 2 weeks after my ectopic but only waited 1 and i was fine,i needed that closeness with hubby

u might start bleeding again tho ... i did x

oh yeah what honey says,it mite loosen up any blood still in there,but its gotta come out sometime hun:hugs:

The bleeding has been on and off. It stopped for a day, then I had one bleed, then it trailed off through out the day until it stopped, then it was the same again the next day...
Nothing today so keeping my FX

I feel wrong wanting sex so soon :cry:

I just went to my dr. appt today 13 days post natural mc. She told me that sex is fine but with a condom until hcg level is 10 or less. She did tell me that I will probably bleed. I spot some days and nothing on others. Can't wait to be with my hubby again!

We can't use condoms :(
Is that because of infection? x

the reason for condoms is for birth control so they can verify the mc was complete before another pregnancy. She checked my cervix and it was closed. Chances of infection are slim to none for me. We hate condoms, so hopefully my hcg level is 10 or below at my next check in 5 days.

Ahh I've already had a scan so we won't need to worry about that x

Okay thanks hun, how are you?
We tried to dtd last night but it hurt me, I think it was more because I was worried about it hurting so I was tense. We'll get there :) xx

i'm good just plodding along lol,have ursel a couple of glasses of wine,that might help u relax a little

I wanted sex the night of my d&c as my emotional comfort. We didnt though... we waited 10 days and then it did make me start bleeding/spotting again.

The bleeding has been on and off. It stopped for a day, then I had one bleed, then it trailed off through out the day until it stopped, then it was the same again the next day...
Nothing today so keeping my FX

I feel wrong wanting sex so soon :cry:

Dont feel wrong hun. I had my first m/c last week, bleeding stopped on sunday. I think we all want that closeness back with our hubbys. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->