When did AF arrive?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm 8wks PP and still no AF. Im exclusively formula feeding. My OB said I should have had a period by now too.

I took a pregnancy test just in case 2 weeks ago but it was negative, but I still have no period so might test again.

When did you AF return for you ladies after having a baby?

Cant remember exactly after having dd1, but I got my period at 7 wks PP after both dd2&3.
I think it was a bit longer after dd1.

4 months here! I was combi feeding for 3 months then af came back roughly 4 to 5 weeks later i think.

I think I was about 9-10 weeks pp with DS. I'm about 7 weeks pp with DD and I still haven't gotten mine. I formula fed both. I imagine it will start about the same time. It was pretty much around the week of sugar pills on my birth control, which i started at 6 weeks pp.

I breastfed and mine returned at 8 weeks pp.

I was ebf and got it at 5 months. It was horrible too, I had a ruptured cyst and ended up in er, then had pain when I ovulated for the next few months after that. Just now back to "normal" and ds just turned one

I exclusively formula fed and had my first around 7-8 weeks postpartum. Is there anything your OB can give to help kick start it? It could just be taking your body a little longer to recover and return to normal. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->