• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did AF return pp?

despttc

DH,me and a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Hello ladies! My baby is about 20weeks and EBF. I haven't had my periods yet. When did it return for you? Thanks in advance

I ebf for seven months and no af. Stopped feeding four weeks ago and still no af.

Same as previous poster, I was hoping to start TTC again but still no AF after seven months EBF

EBF DS1 for over a year, AF returned regularly at 6w pp. :(

EBF DS2, and I think it might have returned already. Will be confirming with my OB at my 6w pp appointment this week. :nope:

I asked my mom if she had similar, and she had it happen with #3 of 4 of us.

Genetics...

Now that I am tapering off the breastfeeding, AF returned today at 4.5 mos PP. Came about 2-3 weeks after slowing down milk production.

I ebf and mine returned at around 16 months. I was very lucky!

I do get PMS-like symptoms at times. But AF never came

I'm combi-feeding about 1/3-1/2 expressed bm and 2/3-1/2 formula...9 weeks pp now and no sign of AF yet. Had a bit of spotting last week that I thought was the start of it, but nothing happened. Hoping she stays away for a looong while!

I had spotting on Oct 26 and AF arrived on Nov 26

Just got mine back. Still breastfeeding, I'm 14 months pp

I've been wondering this as I have had some very light spotting (brownish in colour) for around 6 days. Also having some mild period type pain, mainly on left side. I am 6 weeks pp and ebf. With dd1 af didn't return for 8 months so I'll be annoyed if it's back so soon this time x

I EBF for 6 months but period returned after 6 weeks! Also, I was never one to get pms but for some reason I got horrible pms while breastfeeding. I felt terribly depressed for a couple days every month. It ended when I stopped nursing my daughter when she was 9 months.

I EBF all my kids; with DD at 9 months and I was pg again by the time she turned 10 months :rofl: and with DS1 it only came back at, like, 18-19 months pp!!! :shock: I think my body was trying to tell me to space my kids a bit more :dohh:
No sign of it yet this time either, I'm 11 months PP today! :shock:
xx

Irregular for me. After my first period pop an Nov 26, the second came only on Jan 15

At almost exactly 5.5 months. I had just returned to work, and was pumping 80% of the time. :(

Was AF regular once it returned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->