When did Butter get so tasty?!

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
Once upon a time, I never ever ate butter. Didn't like the taste at all. Now with Sprout on the way I HAVE to have butter on all my bread. What is up with that????

Any of you notice a change in your food preferences? Like things you would never eat before, or can't stand one of your previous favs?

Yeh im the same. I hated milk because of where it came from (lol me big bro used to tell me stories when i was younger) and now i cant get enough of it :)

XxX

I put pepper and garlic salt on EVERYTHING. I love it!!

And I can't drink tea anymore, and it seriously was my favorite thing in the entire world!!!

you know what you should make?!?! Cornbread and then have it WITH butter!!!! to me cornbread atstes like butter and then with that extra butter on it you would die!!!!! Come to my house, i just made some corn bread muffins, we will eat them together with butter!! YUM!

Butter's always been tasty. I only ever use butter.

you know what you should make?!?! Cornbread and then have it WITH butter!!!! to me cornbread atstes like butter and then with that extra butter on it you would die!!!!! Come to my house, i just made some corn bread muffins, we will eat them together with butter!! YUM!

Oh don't tempt me, you live WAY to close to throw out an offer like that ;)

Could you send me the recipe?? It sounds scrumpous!

Oh don't tempt me, you live WAY to close to throw out an offer like that ;)

Could you send me the recipe?? It sounds scrumpous!

i will tonight!!!!! it is at home. i promise!!!! mmm....i am eating three of them when i get home!! lol....okay maybe just 2 :rofl:

I've started to eat alot more stuff that I wouldn't of ate previously..

I am however addicted to strawberries & apples, i just can't get enough of them =]

Celery - I used to only eat because I knew it was good for me - but now it tastes amazing!!

Celery - I used to only eat because I knew it was good for me - but now it tastes amazing!!

I normally can't stand celery, but reading that has given me an overwhelming urge to go get some... hmmmm 24 hr tescos is calling me!

Mmmm- cornbread. I make good cornbread with jalapenos in it.

I miss having good southern food all the time- cornbread, mac and cheese, fried chicken, potato salad, greens, oh I could go on. :toothpick:

And butter has always been amazing!!!!

I've suddenly started craving both salty and sweet extremes. I had cut out real butter a fair few years ago now and cut down on sugar in January this year to help shift some weight - which worked. But since being pregnant I've gone back to drinks with added sugar (fizzy drinks and high juice squashes) and have found low fat margarine really unsatisfying, wishing I had real butter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->