When did/do you start getting Hosp bag ready?

Purplehippo

Reaction score
Just wondering when you did/or going to start getting Hosp bag sorted?

I thought I read somewhere it's around 30 weeks just wondered what everyone else has done or us doing. One thing I do know is if something happened and I was taken in hubby would have no idea what to put it :haha:

I had a bit of a panic yesterday and wrote my list out ready for my hospital bag... im due around the same time as you, and think ill be buying everything and sorting mine out in the next week or so... id rather it be sitting there for a while than have it not ready when the time comes.. eeek!! x

I had a bit of a panic yesterday and wrote my list out ready for my hospital bag... im due around the same time as you, and think ill be buying everything and sorting mine out in the next week or so... id rather it be sitting there for a while than have it not ready when the time comes.. eeek!! x

It's getting scary all if a sudden lol in going to start washing baby stuff I think and packing it :wacko:

I have 9 days left and my bag is still not packed, lol... I barely used half the things in my bag last time. I had baby at 430 pm and was released at 8 am so all I needed was a change of clothes, pads and my toiletry items. That stuff can be packed in like 5 minutes but still thinking I will pack it today so I remember the baby book.

I still haven't finished mine, even with having to get the shot to stop contractions on Saturday. I'll try to finish it up today.

I had my bag packed at 7 weeks pregnant and babies bag has been packed for last 2 weeks :) I still have 11 weeks left x

Hmm I'm 38 wks today, guess I should start it! I guess I will make it my goal to be packed by 38 1/2! I figure I can throw stuff in for the next day or two and call it done!

Getting the last few toiletry things for my bag at Target tonight, and then it's going in the car! :thumbup:

I went and got the majority of the things i needed to finish packing yesterday...im 37 weeks...and I think you should start at around 30. just so that you dont forget anything. you can gradually add items as your pregnancy progresses.
I just need the minor things now, like mints/lifesavers, etc.

good luck! :)

Thinking of doing it in a couple of weeks. I bought a couple of packs of maternity pads but that is it for now ;)

i only started mine today! i had to go and buy stuff like maternity and breast pads, new slippers and lip balm etc for it. i washed all the babys clothes the other day so i just need to pack his things now and buy some nappies and cotton pads/balls then i'm all set. i had my bags packed by 34 weeks last time x

Started mine at 27 weeks:haha:

Put in my last item at 31 weeks (tried really hard to take my time).

All that's left is some last minute perishable food which we replenish every week so will be easy to grab. Already have some snacks and drinks packed though.

The only other thing is the baby's clothes..i'm waiting till 35/36 weeks to wash it so I don't do it too early and end up doing it twice.

Besides that I'm ready:blush:

I really want to get pjs, underwear and fresh clothes packed as soon as. These are the things my hubby would get wrong if I had to send him back for anything. These are also things I would need if I went in for any other reason than labour. As for everything else he could sort it out so not so much of a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->