When did I O?? Implantation dip??

mpayne186

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm so confused and would love your input. My temps around ovulation were very flat and not what I'm used to seeing, but I had all the typical ovulation signs... positive tests and monitor, lots of EWCM and even what I think was ovulation spotting. FF gave me crosshairs on CD17.

But then....this morning (6DPO) I had a big spike in temps and also had EWCM. I thought it had to be an implantation dip and the mucus plug starting to form. However, now I'm second guessing all of it and wondering if I didn't really ovulate before, and instead, I ovulated yesterday (CD22)??

Has anyone experienced a BFP with EWCM on 6DPO? Or has anyone had "peak" readings on ovulation tests and monitors and then not ovulated until 5 days later? It's either one extreme or the other, and it's driving me crazy trying to decide which one... especially with DH being out of town!

Thanks for any and all help!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ade65//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

It's hard to say, I can see why you are confused!
I would wait to see what FF does after 2-3 more temperatures, it may adjust your O date.

Looking at your other charts, 97.1 is a low post-O temp for you - I would guess CD22, but take it with a grain of salt :p

You'll just have to wait and see what your temps do over the next 2 days. If it stays high, I CD22 will be your new o date. I know FF has said I've o'd earlier in my cycle but temp has still seemed low for me and then it's done a second rise later and that was actually my o date. I had a cold that cycle when my temps rose before o date.

Thank you ladies! I'm hoping I didn't just O, but I'm prepared mentally for either outcome. Just very confusing that my OPKs for the past 4 days have been negative!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->