When did it feel real?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hello :)

I found out 2 days ago that I am expecting no. 2 :happydance: I am only 15dpo, so still super early on.

I have just booked in my doctor's appointment for the 2nd Feb, and it still doesn't seem real! It's like it's too good to be true since we caught the egg our first month trying! I am feeling great, no morning sickness or tiredness yet, basically just sore boobs! I am guessing it will likely hit me if I get morning sickness like my last pregnancy. I feel like it's almost too early to get REALLY excited, even though I absolutely want to. When did it feel real for you that you were pregnant?

Probably when properly kicking, and big round obviously pregnant belly!

I'm pregnant with number 2 as well. I'm only 6 weeks and it doesn't feel real at all even though sickness kicked in two days ago.

Congratulations! :flower:

Thanks :) Well glad I'm not the only one! I can't remember when it sunk in with my first. Now I am wondering when I'll start showing.. I think then it will feel more real maybe!

Either first scan or when I feel any flutterings, whatever comes first. So exciting! I think first tri can make it really hard to get your head around things as you often feel sick, sore boobs etc. We caught first month too, congratulations!

Congratulations Mummaof1.
I am 9.3 weeks roughly (first child)
I have felt a weird fluttering feeling twice and I am noticing changes to my lower abdo and pelvic area. I've been sick too, however I haven't seen a MW yet or had a scan so I still am finding it hard to believe there is a baby in there.
I agree with Buffyx that it won't be until I possibly feel a kick that it starts to become so real.

nope not real and think it will take time to get used to this one. Unplanned and unexpected. I feel a little more detached from this pregnancy which makes me sad to be honest :( this one may start to feel real when I feel it move around. X

Sounds like feeling the baby move is what everyone is waiting for!

Sorry to hear you're feeling detached from your pregnancy so far Vickylou, hopefully that changes for you soon and you feel excited :hugs:

The worrying is definitely real, but until I know everything is okay again I guess nothing feels real right now.

It started feeling real for me last week at a 16-week ultrasound when I could see everything and it looked like a HUMAN and I also found out that it's (most likely) a girl. It freaked me out to be honest, because I currently don't look or feel pregnant. I imagine once the belly and kicking come it'll start feeling more real...

we caught first month too after i had my iud removed last month.. nearly 6 weeks and it doesn't feel real. well it does and it doesn't. just praying for a healthy sticky babe :baby:

I'm hoping it feels real after my scan and when I can announce it to the world. Right now it doesn't feel real at all!

I've had two scans now, at the last one baby was moving arms and kicking and stretching.... It still doesn't feel real!

I think it will when I can feel baby move :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->