When did labor come after loss of mucus plug?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
With my previous 2 pregnancies, I never lost my plug that I know of. I went over due with both of my boys, and also never felt and Braxton Hicks contractions or anything (although I know BH doesn't have anything to do with real labor). With this one, I've been feeling BH since around 27 weeks but lately they have been much stronger. Painless tightening of my stomach. Yesterday I lost my mucus plug &#128559; And after that I've had 2 or 3 contractions that actually hurt. Not sure if they're BH or what.

so, who lost their plug and how long after did you go into labor?? I'm 36 weeks.

TIA!!

It was next day with DS, I was 38 weeks.

I lost most of my plug with my first at 28 weeks, and he was still 2 weeks late after being induced and with my second my plug went while in labour. So I don't think it matters when it goes

Plug Saturday morning, baby in arms by Monday lunchtime :) good luck!

With both mine, labour was two days after losing the plug. Good luck! x

Unfortunately plug means nothing &#55357;&#56853; because it can regenerate. I've been losing plug since 24 weeks with this baby. My DS I lost plug and went into labor hours later. Yesterday morning I had my show, contractions, lost a crap ton of mucus plug and I'm still here haha

I started losing plug a week and a half ago and went into preterm labor a few days later. They have stopped it for now and I've continued to lose tons of plug.

Lost plug very late sat night waters went Sunday morning had my baby 12.34am rues morning xxx

I lost my plug 40+4 and I ended up having a c-section at 40+10.

With my daughter I lost my plug about a week before I went into labor

I have been loosing bits of mine for the last 2 weeks ..

Wow, some of you ladies are lucky!
I lose my plug weeks before giving birth! Lost some two days ago this time, at 31 weeks after a night of heaps of BH.

I didn't lose any of mine until I was actually in labour last time! I had muscousy discharge for weeks beforehand, but not the actual plug (which was gross, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->