When did second time mummies start to show?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
I'm 5w5 and belly has been feeling swollen today, I know it's probably just bloat. So when did everyone else show?

When I am standing, I look 4-5 months along due to bloat. When I am on my back I look to be about 3-4 months along. The "bump" is already starting to become solid and at my appointment the other day my doctor said it's very normal. Your body has already done this before so it goes ahead and sets up the apartment for your wombmate.

Apparently, with second, third etc pregnancies your bloat just slowly turns into your bump. :)

i think it's different with every pregnancy and woman, honestly. with my first pregnancy, i showed early. this time, i'm 10 weeks (and the doctor told me i have a backwards tilted uterus, which noone had ever told me?) and i'm not showing at all. nothing. i think it's totally unique to the person :)

Stalking! I'm already so bloated too at 5 weeks; hoping it goes away soon. :coffee:

I'm almost 20 weeks with my second and still just look bloated. I'm a small lady too so I'm surprised I'm not really showing yet.

It's interesting, I don't remember when I quite started to show with my first, but looking back at pictures I had a noticeable little bump at 18 weeks. Then my second pregnancy I miscarried at 9 weeks, but it was crazy because I was already starting to have an expanding belly even that early. This time is technically my 3rd pregnancy, but only my 2nd one that got to this point. I've had almost no noticeable change in my belly until this past week and then I suddenly look like I did at 20 weeks with my first!

Well my belly is getting harder each day and unlike my first pregnancy I've more cramps, no spotting and more sore breasts. OH and my family both have a few twins in there so I'm just hoping that's not it lol only thought of it today. I don't think I could deal with a 5 year old, a set of twins and a dog to look after. All while I'm in my dissertation year at uni. It's probably all just bloating though.

My belly is super bloated !!!! I didnt show until past 20 weeks with 1st...i feel huge now

I started showing about 15 weeks. I'm 8 weeks pregnant the now and have a noticeable belly and its becoming solid xx

I'm 5 wks with #3 and the bloat is so bad I look 5 months!!! I started to show about 15 wks with #1. And about 9 wks with #2 but think that was due to some bloating too x

Super bloated at 7 weeks and onwards. Bloat has turned into hump now. Noticeable for outside world. I'm 11+4. I'm counting on people being too polite to ask if I'm prego. Hahaha!

I showed straight away and had a bump straight away. It seems to have evened out now though and it's about average size.

Here is my 6 weeks bump with baby no3 lol x

https://i60.tinypic.com/nwiwd3.jpg

I started looking bloated right after conception and at 2 weeks I had a little edgy looking bloat, that then got bigger. At 7 weeks I have a huge bloat and I have been asked if I am pregnant already. My stomach is usually very small so it shows earlier I guess.
Pictures are numbered by week. It happened so fast I don't have a before picture.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1441818413386.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1441818413386.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
I am so bloated and HUGE. At nine weeks, I am looking like I did at about 18. It is very noticeable and my clothes are all snug and uncomfortable.

I didn't show with #1 until 22 weeks! Now I'm pregnant with #2 and am 10+2. I feel like my bloat was really bad from about 4.5 - 8 weeks. It actually has gone down a bit since. I still have a little something but it's like I was already 6 months in a few weeks ago haha!

I'm nearly 17 weeks with number two and ou just starting to look pregnant. I had a proper bump by now with my eldest

I had bloat early on but I actually started showing later this time around. I was 26 weeks before my bump came. I was 16 weeks with my first born. I'm carrying so differently this time though so maybe that's why. Both girls :)

I'm so bloated even OH has said I can't wear tight tops because it's obvious and we don't want anyone to know yet

I started showing at about 12 weeks with my first, this time I've been showing from 8 weeks, by evening I look the same as I did when I was 20 weeks with my ds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->