When did u start to pop!?

Jamaris Mummy

Reaction score
I'm now 14 wks and 5 days and have been wondering wen I'm ping to truly pop! The bloats disappearing but my tummy has started taking shape but hasn't turned round yet! Tonight it's feeling sooo tight and I'm hoping this is a sign that my real bump is on it's way! I can't wait to have a firm round belly!:) when did everyone notice that round shape really starting??

Around 16 weeks is when I really popped.. but I'm short (5'2") and I feel like thats because the baby has nowhere else to go!

i popped at about 22 weeks but lost the bloat and started looking pregnant at about 18 weeks x

I noticed a couple of days ago - when I was around 17w+5d that i popped, in the sense that i wake up with a bump now rather than grow one througout the day with food and bloat(!) x

I've only started to look pregnant rather than fat in the last week or two - still not totally round and hard but has definitely firmed up a lot recently and I love dressing to show my bump now!

22 weeks is when I could really start to telll , until 20 weeks your uterus is still below your belly button ( unless you're on baby 2 or more)

But honestly, I'm uhmm... 28 weeks? I think .. (thats bad!) and I still have days where if you didn't know me you would just think I was fat :cry: I'm ready to have a belly that screams PREGNANT!

I actually woke up this morning and just noticed that my tummy felt bigger and harder and my husband totally agrees!! So I think I have popped finally at 17 weeks! :)

Aw that's lovely ladies lol I know I can't wait for it to pop I'm only short too and I think bubby likes hiding! Thx for ur replies I know we r all different but it's interesting to see!:)

Between 16 and 17 weeks I think. I'm 5'2" so not sure if that had anything to do with it.

I think probably in the last few weeks really. Only now i have a hard bump morning, noon and night, before that it kind of grew and deflated at different times of the day!

I havent really popped yet,im more bloated! i can't wait til i pop either cos at the moment i look like i have a beer belly lol!!! :)

My tummy was rounder at 14 weeks, but not 'popped'. . .it was about 18 weeks, and from 18-24 weeks I could still hide it pretty easily and people would wonder if it was fat or pregnancy. . .about 24 weeks and I really popped.

I was probably 13 weeks I was huge - I am very short 5" 1 just, so not much room for it to grow rather than out ! I look the same size as my sister and she is 27/28 weeks !

x

I started to show at 13 and i'm on my first one. I am pretty tall (5'9) but skinny. I really think it just depends on the person, we all carry differently. I also noticed now at 15 weeks that its a proper hard bump, and stays consistent in size. At 13 weeks it would get bigger/smaller throughout the day so a lot of that was bloat!

With my first I would say 25wks.

As said before, up til 20wks baby is below your belly button.

This baby, I think I might have just popped this week, 16/17wks:flower:

All I have so far is a bloat belly :( I can't wait for a proper bump

Im 5ft 3 and uk size 8, Iv got a little bump about a week ago until then my tummy was flat, and I havent put any weight, Im excatly 1stone less, but Im healthy and baby is doing super, had my 7month scan today and he weighed 930g!!!

I started to show gradually a little after the first trimester, but really popped out around 21 weeks. I had only gained a pound or two up till that point, but then gained 5 lbs pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->