When did you “start showing” with your first?

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
i know it’s mostly bloat but I can’t even suck the belly in anymore at this point!
I’m SO sick and barely eating as well.

The part above my pubic bone is poking out and hard already but is that just bloat or other organs? Lol

I’m 8+3 today!

5F6AEBAA-2432-4377-8749-ACA552FE6452.jpeg

I’m 17 weeks and I swear I just look fat! Haha! I’m a size 16 though so I’m sure there must be a baby under there somewhere pushing my fat out!

I’m 17 weeks and I swear I just look fat! Haha! I’m a size 16 though so I’m sure there must be a baby under there somewhere pushing my fat out!

I think that’s what’s happening to me! I’m a size 7/8 but I’ve always had a chunky belly. It’s just weird because it’s hard and round!

I had bloat early on and then my tummy went about flat again once I hit around 12 weeks. My belly looked like your when I was 16 weeks. Nobody could tell I was pregnant until I was around 24 weeks.

I didn't start showing a real bump until I was about 20 weeks with my first.

with my first I was a size 5 so tiny (miss it lol) and didn't show until like 20 plus weeks. With my second I looked 6 months pregnant at 3 months lol. It was a boy the 2nd time so I was carrying higher so that prob didn't help. This time I was thicker to begin with so still look pudgy but the top of my tummy is hard and rounding out so that is interesting. People at work tell me I am starting to show so thats something lol I will be 12 weeks tomorrow

Both my girls I didn’t start showing until around 18 weeks were I had a pregnant bump

This time around I feel frumpy even though I weigh less now , than I did at the same stage with the girls. My tummy is starting to look slightly rounder. We all gotta get through that frumpy / podgy stage I guess haha.

With my 1st I didn't show until about 6 or 7 months, I was tiny only just over 7st myself. With my son I was showing by 7 weeks, I was 8st by this point and I couldn't hide the fact I was pregnant. He was quite a big baby too. You look fabulous ♡

with my first I was a size 5 so tiny (miss it lol) and didn't show until like 20 plus weeks. With my second I looked 6 months pregnant at 3 months lol. It was a boy the 2nd time so I was carrying higher so that prob didn't help. This time I was thicker to begin with so still look pudgy but the top of my tummy is hard and rounding out so that is interesting. People at work tell me I am starting to show so thats something lol I will be 12 weeks tomorrow

Sounds exactly like mine! Why are boys more chunky ha ha ♡

22 weeks with first
14 weeks with second
13 weeks with this one

The bloat was real! I had to put the rubber band trick on my pants at 5/6 weeks haha.

My true bump kicked in around 12-15 weeks because I remember thinking I should tell my boss before my bump becomes too obvious to hide with baggy clothes. I’d say exactly but my bump pics are gone from my app!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->