when did you 1st see hearbeat

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
hey guys,
im going for a early scan on saturday due to previous eptopic.
i be about 6 weeks pregnant.

hope lo in right place and be even better if i get to see a heartbeat.

anyone have a early scan if so how far where you and did you see a heartbeat.

thnaks ppl xx

Hi there,
My first scan was at 6+0 weeks and I saw the heartbeat flickering on the ultrasound but I was sure of my dates :) good luck Hun x

ah yh i could be a day or to out at max. really hope we see something :)

Don't worry if you don't see anything though they will just call you back for another scan when you're more further along. Got my fingers crossed for you. Sure all will be fine and you'll see your little bean :)

i think i saw it at 6 weeks with my first

Had scan at 5w6d, but baby measured 6w2d and I saw the heartbeat. Good luck!!

hey guys,
im going for a early scan on saturday due to previous eptopic.
i be about 6 weeks pregnant.

hope lo in right place and be even better if i get to see a heartbeat.

anyone have a early scan if so how far where you and did you see a heartbeat.

thnaks ppl xx

6 weeks 2 days hun and we had had scans every two days leading up to that showing an empty sac so baby "appeared" in 48 hours! They were monitoring me closely to since i'd had a previous ectopic and it was nerve wracking to have so many empty sac scans before we saw the nugget.

Congrats and I hope you get to see at least a yolk sac so you can rest easier sweetie although I know a heartbeat would be really fabulous!

I was 6 weeks, 3 days when I saw the heart beat, but I went in knowing that it might be too early yet so I wasn't too concerned if I didn't see it yet. Though I'll admit crying when I did see it flickering.

Good luck and hope you get to see it! :hugs:

I've always been around that 6wks 2 day mark when we've been able to see the heartbeat. Good luck!!!

I saw the heartbeat at 5w6d with my first and 5w4d with my second. With this one, I didn't go to the doctor till 8 1/2 weeks and of course saw it then. :) You SHOULD be able to see it, but my doctor gave me a warning both times that the heart doesn't always start beating until you get closer to 7 weeks.

Thanks ladies . I will be back to update. Xx

Had a super early scan with DD due to spotting. Saw her HB at 5w5d. Dr said it was so early that it must have started beating just a day or so before and that he was lucky he didn't miss it.

I don't know if this is considered early since all the other ladies had scans at 5 or 6 weeks, but at my first scan I measured 8+1. I opted for an abdominal instead of transvaginal ultra sound, and we saw the heartbeat clear as day!

I had my first ultrasound today and got to see the heartbeat flicker, I am 5w6d

I had a early ultrasound at 5+3 and didnt see a heartbeat or fetal pull,but we saw a yolk sac. Ultrasound tech seemed excited and said things looked great. Going back for another scan at 7+4 to see the heartbeat.... very hopeful/nervous/excited that it will be there

OMG. After 2 MC, I can't wait to see/hear a baby's heartbeat again. I am seriously crying right now thinking about it!!

I never saw my son's heartbeat, only heard it at 16 weeks.

I had an early scan for the same reason. I thought I was 6+4 but EPAU sister said more like 6 or slightly less. Baby measured tiny, but had a lovely beating heart!! Good luck!

I'm booked in Saturday at 8.30am. Am excited and nervous. Xx
Thanks ladies

I wanted to add... I agree with some other ladies. My ultrasound techs have always warned me that there's a chance of not seeing the heart beat when you're only 6-7 weeks and that doesn't mean anything bad is happening... just too early. Keeping good thoughts for you and will look for updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->