When did you feel movement in second pregnancy?

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'll be officially over here next week but for now have a question to ask.
Those of you that are mums already, when did you feel your first flutters?
I didn't feel anything til well after 20 weeks with DS but I had anterior placenta. This time though, the past few days I've been feeling stroke type feelings and gassy type pops, which of course may be gas, but they just feel different!
It seems way too soon so I was just wondering when I should typically expect to start feeling things?
Very excited I loved all the movement with #1, apart from the late on rib kicks :haha:

Following! I'm 15+5 and on occasion I'll feel a swishing or like a rubbing low down where I always find baby on the doppler. With DD I felt her around 18 weeks so I'm hoping it'll be soon with this one :)

I started to feel this baby at 13 weeks this time around, and actually saw movement (it made the water ripple in the bathtub) at 15 weeks. I was sure that I must have been further along than I thought, but it turns out I just felt things much earlier than my first pregnancy!

This is my third, and I have been feeling quickening from 10 weeks. I think once you know how it feels like, you are quick to recognize it.

I questioned a lot of those first feelings so I'm not sure when I went from questioning if it was gas to knowing it is baby. But now I'm feeling pressure and stretching rather than solid movements like limbs. It'll feel like baby is rolling over or stretching his/her legs out fully. The feelings are still very inconsistent, but it's nice knowing I can feel them.

Thanks all! Seems like it could be baby then. I've been ignoring it but the more it happens the more I think it actually might be. It's not often, but it's definitely noticeable. Mainly at night when I'm lying down before going to sleep.

17 weeks first pregnancy, 12 or 13 second pregnancy, just shy of 10 weeks third pregnancy.

Felt my first at around 20 weeks, second at around 14 weeks and this one I have only just started to feel and il be 19 weeks tomorrow, I was expecting to feel this one much earlier they are all different. Xx

With my first I remember a vibration type sensation around 13 weeks and wondered.. but felt my first big boot at 17 weeks :haha:
This time I felt tickles along my pubic bone at 10 weeks, then as it rose up into more space didn't notice things for a few weeks or couldn't be sure, then felt very sure from 13 weeks that the little tickles and flutters were baby.
Now I'm 15 weeks and get proper, but light kicks and sometimes stroking where it feels like it's swimming around hehe and sometimes I get a pushing sensation. Ahh it's so magic.. trust your instinct mummy, it reassures you so it's a great thing xx

I'm 16 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and nor sure if I've felt anything or not yet.

I'm 18.5 weeks with my third and still nothing. I usually don't feel my babies until closer to twenty weeks.

I started feeling movements at 18-20 weeks with my first, this time round I 100% started feeling the small whooshes about 11 weeks, it stopped around 15 weeks and I've felt nothing until this weekend when I turned 20 weeks (found out I've an anterior placenta this time!). The movements the last day or so have been really strong and I saw my belly move last night too, it's all super low down though!

I felt my first at 16 weeks, with my 2nd I felt flutters at 10 weeks that gradually got stronger as the weeks went by. This time I very occasionally think I feel something, but I'm not as convinced as I was last time, so I'm inclined to say I still haven't felt anything yet at 14 weeks.
I was hoping it'd be really early again this time, I can't wait to feel proper movements, the pregnancy still doesn't feel 'real'.

Starting at week 13 I occasionally felt faint sensations like when you lose your stomach on a roller-coaster or drive quickly down a hill (down low in my uterus though, not up in my stomach)
Week 16 they felt more like little jabs or a fish swimming in a bag, still only occasionally. Week 17 the movement pretty much became an every day occurrence and continued to get stronger. At 20 weeks I feel baby move several times a day now, consistently.

I felt a definite movement at 12 weeks second time round, but only felt regular movements from 19 weeks onwards.

I ended up feeling distinct, unmistakable movement at the same time in both pregnancies -- about 15 weeks. I'd felt negotiable little pops or bubbles, but it wasn't until 15 weeks that I felt movement strong enough to startle me. I'm a little smaller and I have posterior placentas.

Probably around 13/14 weeks I was feeling the little pops. At 16 weeks I could feel the more swooping motions. Over the past few weeks it's very distinctive kicks which even the midwife has felt!

I swear I've felt baby since about 11 weeks. But I'm not positive. It only happens when I'm in a sitting position (like in a chair). And it felt like tiny tapping.

With my first, I felt him around 15 weeks. :)

Just started feeling noticeable movements at 18 weeks.
I have an anterior placenta though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->