When did you feel movement in second pregnancy?

I confirmed that it is in fact baby that I've been feeling a couple of nights ago. My feelings have turned more into swooping/brushing feelings now. I had the Doppler on my stomach and at the exact time the Doppler made a thumping sound like baby was moving, I had the racy swoop across my stomach in the same place. It was lovely reassurance. I am guessing I don't have anterior placenta this time around then as I was over 20 weeks when I felt Rio.

I have an anterior placenta again so not expecting anything till around 20 weeks.

I felt movement at 13 weeks and then it stopped around 15 weeks. Have discovered I have anterior which explains - only gotten obvious in last couple of weeks and now I'm getting big jabs!

12ish weeks with this one. Definitely baby. Actually think I felt some kicks today instead of baby flipping around.

The last few days I've started feeling baby kick daily, they're light and down low but it's definitely happening for sure now :)

Im having twins second pregnancy,flutters 13 weeks,inside kicks around 18 weeks and outside kicks i can feel with my hand 20 weeks xx

I swear I've felt baby since about 11 weeks. But I'm not positive. It only happens when I'm in a sitting position (like in a chair). And it felt like tiny tapping.

With my first, I felt him around 15 weeks. :)

Just to update, I for sure felt baby at 14 while dh was using the doppler. :)

I'm still waiting to feel something, I'm 15 weeks tomorrow (ticker 1 day out) I can't wait to feel something definite!

I think I may have felt a single 'popcorn popping' type feeling a couple of days ago, nothing since and I'm now at 16+3 weeks (16+5 by scan.) I'm not really feeling anything other than what's probably gas :( pretty bummed as this is my third pregnancy and I was feeling my first by 16 weeks, 2nd regularly by 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->