When did you feel movements??

T8ty

Reaction score
With Isabella I felt my first kick at 14weeks!

I'm only 9 weeks (Ish! Not has periods so don't really know dates)

but I woke up at 3am feeling a strange pushing feeling!! Strange but definitely felt like something in there.. (Was about an inch above my public bone!?!)

What could this be??

I would also like to know when you first felt movements :)

It is probally gas as at 9.weeks the embryo is still deep in.pubic bone. X

With my first LO I felt movement at 20 weeks. I thought I'd felt movement around 18weeks but wasn't sure if it was baby or not, but by 20weeks it was unmistakable. Nothing yet for #2 but hopefully it won't be much longer.

With DD I felt my first movements at 18 weeks exactly when we laid down for bed… literally felt like someone was poking me with their index finger in the stomach…from the inside. So strange. I chased her around for a tiny bit with my hand :haha: Felt regular movement after that.. Hoping I'll feel this LO earlier since I know more what it feels like and what to pay attention for.

I felt ds 2nd pregnancy at 12 weeks, this one I'm 10 weeks and I know I'm feeling like a rolling sensation (not gas - had that at 9 weeks though) and also came out with a tummy yesterday this is my 3rd pregnancy well 4th viable

With my dd at 12 weeks I felt like a popping sensation near my pubic bone felt it got stronger and stronger so I knew what it was this time the other day other day I was sat still and felt the same sensation so am wondering if it was baby x

With my dd I felt flutters very low down when I was sitting down like in the car from about 11 weeks. I'm sure no one will believe me but I know what it was!! I am only. 5ft 1 though so I figure my uterus had less room from the start xx

With DD I was about 15/16 weeks. Today I've had two periods of fluttering/popping that feels like it could just be. Going to see if it continues and intensifys before I say it definitely is. Feels nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->